CNE

Discussion in 'Teva Neuroscience' started by anonymous, Feb 18, 2018 at 9:01 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow, this person is truly illiterate. You can tell by the tone and misspelled words in your posts that you are the same illiterate rep. If Teva has any true leadership and they are reading these threads, you should be very concerned regarding the educational level of your reps. This is what you have out in the field detailing to physicians? Teva is in serious trouble on many levels. CNEs if you have been reading this, don't wait for them to make a decision regarding if you stay or leave, you don't need to work in an environment with such low functioning people. Leave them to their own devices and see how much they sell! I guarantee most patients will come off of Copaxone.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Show me a misspelled word in the post you quoted. Teva is about to fold as a company. This place is on borrowed time. The leadership are the idiots that caused this. The CNEs are no more educated than many of the reps. Copaxone has a few generics now. Doesn't take a superior intellect to know Copaxone will lose patients. Narcissist much?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not a bad place to be? To come here would be a big mistake. I feel sorry for any one who ends up with a severance here.

You are in your next interview, how do you answer the "Why are you unemployed question"?
    -Gee the company went down and I was caught off guard? (No- the world knows that's not true)
    -I really wanted Neuro and orphan drug experience (No-you couldn't find a job that wasn't a dead end)
    -I thought that if I executed and pulled sales through I could impact the bottom line (No- no one else would hire you.)

You get the idea. Maybe the recruiters are not sick of Teva reps. Maybe the recruiters have the impression that only the bottom dwellers are left. Before you attack me, I said have the impression. Again, I feel sorry for anyone who gets the severance from this company. You will be unable to hide from the truth - you couldn't find anything else.