Coaching

Discussion in 'Indivior' started by anonymous, Mar 1, 2016 at 11:08 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What a joke.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

like so many other things here

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Entertain a former employee. What, exactly, is "coaching"?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You should ask one of our highly intelligent ABMs. WTF does that stand for? Let's see, could it mean all butt holes mind f $#@&! ? Maybe it stands for another big mouthed mindless moron? One thing for sure, no managers here
    Just ABMs. Those who know are clear that no one else would hire them and pay them for being mental.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This one's cake. Coaching has to mean the same old same. In other words, don't get caught being negative, unless you are an Area Butt Manager, in which case you can get away with anything you want.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Does this mean you are one of the "butts" being managed?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yeah the harmony here is something. ABMS. BMs. They were gonna coach us? Yeah, Right. I'd laugh if it weren't so pathetic.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So leave asshole.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sounds like some former employees are a little butt hurt and lashing out. Maybe u don't understand the concept of coaching because you're just not talented or smart enough. Maybe it's not the abm's fault but maybe just maybe u weren't cut out for this. The fact that you are still posting on here shows me you wish u were good enough but in the end you just weren't. Good riddance to sub par performers.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Haha hehe he hehe hoho

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

there are so many little beotches on here. Geez. What kind of coaching do u really need? If u can't sell this on your own then you are retarded.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not to be mean but I've been in pharma a long long time and I've met some of the dumbest reps ever here. There are a few reps I think really are retarded to echo the last person posting. Like literally retarded. I wonder how some of these people have kept their job because they embarrass them selves at every meeting and no one seems to care. It's ridiculous and really frustrating.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is it any wonder the majority of the original C.L.s here resigned.Very few of them were actually let go. Some were justifiably fired. Some that remain are really talented people, some should never have been hired.