Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anyone know anything about this startup? Got an interview next week with them and just wanted to see if anyone had any experience with them? Thanks in advance.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

May go a good gig if you are a new sales rep in healthcare. Otherwise just go sell cars or something. The clowns that started cobalt are the former Bluewave/HDL scam artists. Good luck to you.

Google Bluewave Healthcare or Health Diagnostic Labs if you need clarification.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am pretty sure that is wrong. This is likely a toxicology lab or maybe a full lab near Dallas TX.
    BJ and CD would almost certainly not have anything to do with a lab in TX as they are still dealing with fallout from HDL. Do your homework on these people, but 99.9 percent chance of not having anything to do with that.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yeah it is actually some of the gulfstream diagnostics guys. They do not even have a website? LOL

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It’s probably just a pass through lab. FH at it again?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yep. It is another Gulfstream Diagnostics / GeneIQ debacle. Steer clear of these delinquents. Nothing good will happen by taking this job. They will use you for your experience and slant it so that they profit from it. As soon as that company makes money, FH will funnel it to his Capital company and watch then watch his start up, money leech dry out. Then repeats this parasitic model by starting up or investing in another tox/genomics company. I worked at Gulfstream Diagnostics and they really messed up the career's of many good people. Now we have to live with this stain on our resumes. Shame on FH, KZ, WD and MV.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Having FH as head of a lab company is like a used-car salesman performing open-heart surgery. That should sum it up for anyone wanting to take a chance

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I got an interview with them. Did anyone confirm if they are real deal or something to stay away from?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just found out FH has teamed up with Ed Klapp and his set son DW as VP of Sales and Operations. Someone get me a bucket of pop corn for this please..

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is great. Is this the same Klapp that had Pharma Holdings in early 2000s? Gonna need more than popcorn this go around.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Same guy. Was VP of lab in Tennessee then Brought in a bunch of CGX scams and his step son for billing. At the same time he was sending business to CLIO and Elite. This is a guy you want to stay very far away from and not answer your phone if he calls you. Just watch and see what happens next with this guy.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ed K is a scum bag and his "step son" DW is not the saint either. Reminds me of the movie NARCO and his game is about to come to end. he thinks he is smart of what he is doing but it will soon be over and better for the industry.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I guess cobalt couldn't make it

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nope, we are live and kicking. Come join our amazing team. Sincerely, Frank and Ed.