Cogentix Boardroom Fight!

Discussion in 'Uroplasty' started by Jorge Ramirez-Lipshitz, Feb 22, 2016 at 8:04 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Wow...I just read Pell's letter. WTF is going on behind closed doors at Cogentix?!?

Please post details. Include names, titles, and other pertinent information.

Jorge.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

DH has been rumored to be getting RK's spot at the top

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

An outside ceo and CFO will replace rob
    Dh will be pushed out soon as well

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Rob's days are numbered!!!

not sure I can say the same about DH. I think his odds are 50/50.

that incompetent TC will be history. her odds of surviving are less than 10 percent.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Im hearing DH may take the helm. Disappointing, but I guess better than RK. Time will tell, but this place is being turned upside down. With change comes hope, so make it happen soon please

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When is rob finally gone?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is a great place to work.....wait.....it WAS a great place to work.
    If they clean house and FIRE....and quickly.... the following people,

DH
    RK
    CA

then the ship can be saved. Lots of people are looking for new gigs.....but if Lew can quickly change the Board Room and get the members on HIS side, and get ride of RK...then the domino's will fall.

DH is useless and CA is his fall guy.

Come on Lew...you can do it. Clean house and have the company that you founded.
    Save this company...and the good people that are still left and who BUILT this from the ground up. Support the loyalists.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What about DM? What does he do exactly? Seems like a new role every 6 months, kissing ass or what?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Seriously? Leave DH alone. He's the reason we're killing it out here. He saved this place from tumbling even further. DK started this mess before he got his ass fired and turned it over to RK

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

........and that incompetent, Sergeant RK created an even bigger mess. Why do you think the stock price is down about 85% from the time RK took over? Why do you think so many from his senior management team have jumped ship, the very people he hired? That should tell you something even to you and others who have been fawning over him. Are you all that blind or incompetent like RK not to see the problems he has created?

......and why do you think this Boardroom brawl started?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are right about the many from RK's senior management team jumping ship because they just couldn't work with him and put up with the shit he gave them. Just witness his leadership style and that should tell you why they jumped ship.

This sucker has a history of inability to work cordially with the Board and others in the organization. He was fired from his last job at vRad because he tangled with the Board, and his team had nothing but contempt for him.

So you all dbag ass-kissers, mark my words, RK is going to be history before too long.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I hope Mr. Pell has security: http://www.startribune.com/this-cogentix-investor-conflict-is-atypical/372297091/

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I hope Lew has security: http://www.startribune.com/this-cogentix-investor-conflict-is-atypical/372297091/

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

this brawl becoming disgusting. it wouldnt bother me if kill gets his butt kicked outa here!!! maybe DH, his likely heir, will run this company better.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Please treat Mr Kill with some respect please. He resurrected this dump after DK drove it into the ground and ruined it. He is a builder and should be rewarded for his efforts and achievements. Now go sell something you whiner!!!!!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

DK and MJ were dismissed via insignificant indiscretions, and employees were much more comfortable at that time. RK designed this mutiny and continues to rake in the cash for himself while p*ssing everyone off. He's not concerned about losing this cash cow as he has cashed out enough to cover his family for life. Good luck working for this environment. You are meaningless.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You must be one of Mr Kills ass kisser.

Mr Kill has to earn his respect from his employees. That dictator has not done anything to earn my respect. Why do you suppose there has been such a big turnover in his executives? None of them had much respect for him. And this boardroom brawl, together with one director resigning and another expected to resign next month, shows how little respect the directors have for this bully pretending to be our CEO.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don't exaggerate. Kill got us to where we are making money, hand over fist again. Love it or leave it