Cogentix Downgraded

Discussion in 'Uroplasty' started by anonymous, Aug 24, 2015 at 11:19 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

RK pretty antsy today, making lots of calls.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

making calls ain't going to help, better performance will help. last quarters lackluster performance was a killer. I do not see how the way the current quarter is shaping up gives us much cause to celebrate......ain't no way we will do better as a combined company this quarter than the combined performance of the separate companies in the quarter immediately preceding the combination, unless September turns out to be a "reach the moon" performance month. What are the chances of doing that, you tell me.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I know a way to trim $200k from the payroll.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What minions like you know or think doesn't matter around here. And you are here to follow the rules, not make them. Now get back to work or move on. We do now want you to taint the rest of our groups optimism and excitement over the future success of this great entity.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I know of a way to trim a lot more than that from the payroll, like $1,000,000. And that would require axing only one person.

Brilliant idea, now why didnt the Board of Directors think of that!!!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

stock at $1.10. The end is near! Get out now!!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

a question for the salesforce. With a couple of quarters of experience in the field with the combined companies products what are physicians responses to the endowsheath technology? As a urologist I see an ever increasing role for PTNS, primarily driven by the mounting evidence of cognitive impairment associated with anticholinergics use, the adoption of endosheath is less clear to me. Thank you