Colcrys Bonus

Discussion in 'Innovex' started by Anonymous, May 14, 2012 at 7:04 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Or lack thereof and no info on job situation. Averaged higher numbers Q1 than last year, but no bonus...

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I thought they were re-adjusting our bonus? Apparently not. Guess that makes sense since they are probably letting us all go in a few weeks.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's over you sack of stinky fishes

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Mine was re-adjusted to make it worse. What is up with that? With an 800 million plus payout, you'd think they might reward the reps that made them so successful.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree, it is not asking for much if they would have paid those under the "baseline" the measly $1.62 a script. I would have been happy with $2000. Especially since I am having to find another job, hopefully I can find one that is.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Baseline was 20% over Q4trx for most territories. I know of some that did reach goal # but did not make a dime and others that went over by a couple of RX (not %) and made 3,000. How does that happen? Hell some of us could have used that extra couple of thousand to pay our house notes for the next few months if Quintiles doesn't keep us around.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

True that

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

the more money you made url, the less they paid you....its a joke....now, who will make any money for the "pro-rated Q2"....why do you think the market and numbers keep dropping? good luck to takeda, they will see that we maxed the market out right after colchicine ran out

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah a takeda rep I spoke with yesterday did not have a clue about colcrys. Thought we had exclusivity for 3 more years. I will take a prorated bonus

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Where is the money? What about adjustment?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Will not be any adjustments. Takeda would not approve

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Richie rich ahould come out of pocket instead of polishing his pennies!!!!!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Richie Rich did not even come to his National Sales Meeting. That should have been the big clue. Who does that? He will continue to count his pennies and laugh all the way to the bank.