Collections / Commissions Down!

Discussion in 'Bio Reference' started by anonymous, Jun 20, 2019 at 7:51 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Perhaps if you didn’t spend your entire life waiting around to be told what to do son, you might have earned something. Instead, you’ll get nothing and like it. Hope this helps.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hope you rot.

Hope this helps

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

commission plans are changing, we will see next quarter. i can't get my interfaces approved in a timely manner. a collegue said they were heavily questioned on an IOP in a practice recently. what is going on here? we are putting up roadbocks everywhere!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

News flash, son. We aren’t interested in your unprofitable business. The “roadblocks” you keep running into are your limited intelligence, if you can even call it that and your overwhelming incompetence. Hope this helps.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Let’s state the obvious that is never considered by reps- reimbursements are worse than before. Insurance companies are not paying unless there are sufficient codes. If any reps knew more about claims and insurance, then maybe you’d find out the payments aren’t what they used to be... stop assuming that billing is at fault. I’m sure that the commission is based on the payment - the cost owed to the outsourced billing. In my opinion, we should start sending patients to collections. And unless you have actual proof about commission being less and know your testing/insurance mix/billing denials/etc stop making up reasons why your commission is lower. It’s not always going to be the same. Accessions are not worth the same amount. Doesn’t mean anything.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Let me state the even more obvious. You aren’t from sales and are probably just a low level billing clerk. Therefore, your stupid opinions don’t matter and no one cares about them. Hope this helps.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sean L stop already . You should have been let go long a go.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If only everyone who was smarter and more successful than you weren’t around to outperform you day in and day out. Demonstrating what an absolute waste of time, space and money you are to everyone who was foolish enough to hire you. Keep posting shit for brains. Everyone knows you’re a jealous loser.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sean L nobody Is jealous of you. Jersey boy .

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Worst collection rate in the Company!!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wait, we don't send patients to collections? so I work in the lab all day and people don't have to pay their bills? This place is messed up!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What do you think would happen to the clients if we balance billed out of network patients that we accept from referrals. Oops. Is it legal to write that off to to provide a benefit for ordering physicians who refer Medicare? Well ok, that’s bad, but it’s not like we’re paying exorbitant rent to ordering physicians while giving them a free employees to work in their building in exchange for ordering unnecessary medical testing at the expense of the taxpayers and the Medicare program. Oops. Sorry Mark. Have you been questioned yet? Ouch. I wonder why?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Their building a case against someone.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This company is trying to do everything possible to survive and continue to pay your paychecks. You do realize if this goes under or is sold most the company will be without a job and make nothing. Can't we root for this company to do well?

Anyone who watches their accessions/gross/net numbers on a consistent basis can tell we had a abnormal decrease in the last pay period. This could be a seasonal thing and hopefully will be fixed on the next check due to payors catching up payments to BRL. The earlier pay periods seemed pretty normal with PAMA cuts.

For the people suggesting we send all patients to collections it might be beneficial to actually call on our customers before making suggestions. We are NOT Quest or Labcorp and win our business from superior customer service and our compassion for our patients we service. Many accounts would leave us for the previous mentioned companies if we started acting exactly like them. We are different and these differences still give us a compelling narrative for physicians to use/switch to BRL.

How about we come up with ideas on how to fix this company instead of complaining and whining all the time? If all you do is whine and complain your situation will not better no matter where you go. Hope this helps.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Does this justify paying kickbacks to physicians? What will happen to employees who are prosecuted for going along with this? Will BioReference defend them? A corporate entity can only be fined. People can be sentenced to prison. What will happen to everyone’s jobs then? Who wants to go to jail to increase our accession count?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Please show me where we condone kickbacks at BRL? Last time I checked we had to go through HR modules strictly prohibiting this behavior. In fact these modules required each employee to sign they understood. IF someone wants to go against BRL policies and be a bad apple they can suffer the consequences of their own actions.

Why would anyone go to jail for increasing accession count?. BRL has thousands of accounts, if not hundreds of thousands of accounts, and assuming all of them were gained by illegal actions is humorous. Like I previously mentioned, we still have a compelling offering and if you get out there and pitch it you will get new business. If you just whine and complain you will not get business anywhere and probably aren't cut out for sales.

Hope this helps.

Hope this helps.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Larnillo LLC = Leiva & Leiva = Landlord = Illegal PSC = How much rent for what? = Holly shit, really = Quest-ions = Ordering patterns = OIG = Qui Tam = Many loose ends = Tip of the iceberg

Very Very Bad

Hope this helps

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Looks like somebody’s talking. I wonder who.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Larnillo LLC? Do physicians who send us Medicare orders own an entity that we cut checks to? Are Leiva & Levia the doctors? Is this legal? Who signed off on this?

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Making it more attractive to sell