Collegium Will Soon Be The Next Best Biotech Company In The World!

Discussion in 'Collegium Pharmaceutical' started by anonymous, May 6, 2016 at 7:12 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just look at recent events in the news. There is an immediate need for a pain medication like Xtampza. We should be proud to market and launch a drug that will deter possible abuse of pain meds. Let's all make this a blockbuster drug in 6 months and make a positive difference in our community and help patients that need an effective and safe pain meds.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Choke yourself. You must not have sold pain meds or any med for that matter. Your drug will have zero managed care access. I don't care if your drug can cure cancer, if it has no coverage you will not get RX until it does. Keep living in that Pipedream Alice

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sounds like the CEO is saying, "Top Ten in ten", what a load of BS. Good Luck as OxyC goes generic, you think you can sell open and sprinkle?, you can have that entire share of market.....

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

To our new hires this guy ^^^^ is the reason we are careful on our hiring process. As careful as we are there are still some "full of excuse" reps that get through. Luckily they won't last here. Everyone was documented in the hiring process that they have a go getter can do attitude and can accomplish and overcome ALL CHALLENGES. Expectations will be high and losers like this guy will not be tolerated. Read this losers message carefully and if you ever feel like this guy start looking for another job because this launch will demand more of you than you have ever done in your life. We only want champions and not people who make so many excuses. You are getting paid more than 90% of the population and we are going to demand that kind of dedication and success. Losers won't last here!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

To our new hires this guy ^^^^ is the reason we are careful on our hiring process. As careful as we are there are still some "full of excuse" reps that get through. Luckily they won't last here. Everyone was documented in the hiring process that they have a go getter can do attitude and can accomplish and overcome ALL CHALLENGES. Expectations will be high and losers like this guy will not be tolerated. Read this losers message carefully and if you ever feel like this guy start looking for another job because this launch will demand more of you than you have ever done in your life. We only want champions and not people who make so many excuses. You are getting paid more than 90% of the population and we are going to demand that kind of dedication and success. Losers won't last here!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

As an investor, I do hope Collegium is successful, however don't fool yourself into thinking it is a biotech company. There is nothing about these products that make them biotech product. Sales reps are so incredibly stupid sometimes.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It is a biotech you dumbass!!!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

potato.....vodka. It's all in what you see. Load up on shares and unload once it hits $30-36 range and cash in. Move to the next company.....much like reps, it's a short ride.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'll hold up to $150.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Looks more like a generic company.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There's nothing out there like Xtampza!! All my physicians from Pain Management docs to IM/PCP and everyone in between are so excited to have this option. They have been so worried about generic oxy and now they finally have a safe reliable option for pain management. Can't wait to make money with this great drug. My stock option should be around $100/share in about 4 months after launch.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So true!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I too believe $200/share is not too far fetch knowing how big this market is and how amazing our drug is!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Soooo, what exactly makes it a biotech? This answer should be interesting.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Exemplifies the level of intellect of the "talent" Collegium hired. When money is an obstacle hiring "the best of the best" is a clear indication of instability and lack of confidence in product. Especially during a launch. Don't fool yourself kids.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Another do nothing excuse maker washed out rep!
    Folks winners can easily do 70rx/week. 50/week is the minimum. Reps like this are used to PODS who cannot function on their own. Must be a poser because only talented winners were given the chance to interview and only the best was hired on!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thank you and I agree. As a presidents club winner I know many reps who's great at one thing which is to complain about what's not possible instead of doing everything they can to be great at their jobs. Thanks for speaking up. Let's make Collegium the best company in the world!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If this stock cracks $30 due to market share it'll gain a buyout potential at $57-72. These guys are not in it to be the next best thing, these companies are already looking for buyouts and with the market and drug pipelines weak across the industry everyone is looking to cash out and look for the next opportunity. Larger companies are eager to buy to replace products, but we already knew this with all the President's Club Winners

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You need to set the crack pipe down !

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LMAO - i really hope ur r mgmt ! You will be going thru reps like corn thru a cow !