Come back?

Discussion in 'Avanir Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Jan 19, 2018 at 10:26 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Anyone come back from being displaced?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who the hell would do that? That would be like calling an ex back. It's a means to an end and nobody would be happy.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The Detroit NAM manager did,
    He interviewed for the chicago
    Manager open job an got it an moved his family to chicago

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So he essentially left rundown Detroit for the Murder Capital in Chicago, all for a train-wreck company that will go belly up within a year or two. Moving anywhere for Avanir, especially when you have a family is idiotic. Once they restructure again and he gets the boot, his new job will be dodging bullets and illegals in Chi-Town.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Iā€™m guessing he wanted a free move to CHICAGO where he has more opportunity

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I heard the Philly LASR went back as an LNAM.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Fck this place. It's hard to believe what anyone says around here. W/o a strong semblance of trust at an organization, how are it's employees to feel secure? I'm constantly feeling another cut is coming. Shit, they aren't even paying me market rate. I have to think about what's best for my family, and i'm starting to believe it's not here.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He has a family to feed, i would do the same if i were in his shoes

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agreed

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Uh, well that would be a promotion
    LASER to LNAM

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ya, managers probably getting base pay
    of 130K or more plus bonus, car and good 401K match. Honestly, not that many jobs
    are better than that financially.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There are plenty of better options. The bonuses are rarely hit, and the 401k only vests 20% a year until being fully vested at 5 years. What good is that 401k when nobody stays here more than 2 years.