Comedy Show

Discussion in 'AstraZeneca' started by anonymous, Apr 11, 2018 at 10:45 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I didn’t know we had such comedic talents at HQ. That HR presentation today was rip roaring hilarious. Loved, loved, loved the part about development. It was so obvious they prefer to bring people from outside the organization for promoted roles when most of the team introduced had been here less than 3 yrs. How about they stop pretending to develop me and quit assigning mandatory classes.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Its nice to know HR is anticipating the company’s needs by scouting for talent even before a position exists. Guess they don’t plan on looking in their own backyard. Pisses me off.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This HR crap is all about building our diversity base. We lose the best minorities to other companies and are left with the losers. It is the same with White employees on a larger scale. Bottom line is our company bleeds talent regularly because the base of incompetence runs down from the top.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yeah they did babble a bit about diversity. Funny thing though they were all white. Hmm?!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The amount of resource wasted on developing the industry bottom of the barrel is appalling.