Commendations to Training

Discussion in 'Jazz Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, Aug 12, 2011 at 5:40 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I would like to commend the trainers for that fantastic call today. The skill exhibited in their reading verbatim from the paper in front of them was fabulous at the very least. That is why they get paid the big sheckels. Just grand!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just a brief update for all.
    My family and I have, this week- end, moved to Palo Alto. It's nice to be finally settled in!
    My thanks to Jermaine and The Family for their patience during this time of personal upheaval.
    I look forward to meeting each of you, in my new capacity as your Mktg. Director!

Sincerely,
    Tyrone Jefferson

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How is good ole "pop n' fresh" anyway? still putting on weight and b.s.ing his way to the top??

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"pop n fresh"?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How is EF? Has he implemented certification for the reps yet?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, how is good ole pop n fresh?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

is good ole pop'n fresh still here?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not so much a dough boy anymore and rumored to be getting a new role soon.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Really, what new role, chief of kiss asses?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Last I saw him his head he had forgotten to wipe the brown stuff off his nose.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Somehow he's become the golden child. Am I missing something that others see???

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are not missing anything. He is opportunistic. As soon as he has gotten what he needs to move up somewhere else he will. He probably already has his next move planned. He is a smart guy. Not really a good trainer, but smart and calculating. He pulled a fast one at his last company to get out of there. It was low down and dirty.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Correct!!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Be a little suspicious if pop and fresh has a sick family member and grandmother that passes away...he is interviewing.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bow down to Matt Ruth- he will be your new Sales manager

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is a true statement of fact!!!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Poor guy had a twin that passed.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That is not why he left

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

matts your man- find him a cape please. he is so super- he can overxome these familu fueds. He can so it-- Matt, Matt- he's our nam. He can overcome the family sqables, yes he can. Matt , Matt is our man. So sorry you jazz boys...

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Jermaine Jazz Jr.
    He is the "top gun" power broker at Jazz. He still retains ALL the power and clout!

Osborne Greene
    Speciial Liaison - Jazz Pharmaceuticals