Commercial Home Office...we have a new tyrant

Discussion in 'Sunovion' started by anonymous, Feb 15, 2019 at 7:12 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And his name is JJJ! Beware, this tyrant is a liar, not trustworthy, incompetent and is not looking out for anyone. The home office isn't unhappy, Commercial Operations Excellence is unhappy! Everyone within and other departments are afraid to speak around him in fear of retaliation. He talks about everyone's else problems but his own, where he should be focused. His thank you's, which are uncommon, are not genuine. He runs the back channels with DF all day long, never talking nice about anyone else. Ask JG, JV and anyone else he kept from moving up. When was the last time he supported a female in any role? He didn't recommend LM, he got DS fired, and he has not recommend any female for a leadership role in a long time.

DF, MP, SC....pay attention. Ask around. Ask your people, ask us!

EB, JB, DD, RD, SD, GH, JG, SG, PK, LM, JS, BT...he has publicly talked bad about all of you. According to him, you can't be trusted, are incompetent, or he is scared of you.

Gish and Caplin weren't the problem. Gish would have never allowed JJJ to be in this position. We miss Kathy. She is honest, truthful, and was a collaborator. Try JJJ, it isn't that hard to be a real leader. Or go get in your mom hot rod SUV that you have stored in your beach house in RI and go back to what ever hole you were in before this role.

Like most things around here, nothing will be done about this. Bonuses come in June, time to start looking. If he is here, I am out. Dropping the mic now.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Tyrant is the wrong descriptor. Definitely don’t trust the guy and definitely think he is a bad leader but not a tyrant. He has done nothing for the COE department since he took over and the culture is visibly declining. My assessment of JJJ: He can be snide, arrogant, disloyal, insincere, biased, stupidly obsequious to DF’s face yet backstabbing behind his back and absolutely sneaky. He also plays like he is trying to help his peers but is totally self serving. But tyrant? Nah.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Do you peons, I mean employees, think I care about what you say? Na na na, I can’t hear you from my corner office.

Screw it...just deal with it. I’m here to stay, I make more money than you, I have more power than you and Frawley likes me, he really really likes me.

Signed,

Your Commander, leader and just JJJ!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This post is right on the money. Everyone that was named that he has trashed - he doesn’t even have the BALLS to say it to any of their faces. And some of them are in his own department. Coward.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who is this?
    What position

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nice try. If you worked at HQ you would know this pompous fat ass.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are you f’ing kidding? Not going to make excuses for JJJ, but most of the people you name to “watch out” are a bunch of back stabbers themselves.

EB?? The Queen of backstabbers!

Gish and Caplin basically simultaneously prison shanked each other on the way out.

And DF, pretty clear the only thing he is actually good at is backstabbing, ‘cause obviously it’s not making good business decisions.

This place is a pit of vipers through and through. You either put on your chain mail every day or you get the f out.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Little impatient are we? Sorry, not JJJ. Go back to missing plan...again.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

JG then.. shut your militaristic sycophantic pie hole. And the only reason you are supporting JJ is because you think there is something in it for you. F off

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

EB here...thanks for calling me a queen. Think you have the wrong EB. Remember the other EB, the one who didn’t get the job? Why don’t you think he got it? Remember he was JJJ’s boy when he was in Latuda. Made his dumb marketing plans successful by turning the product into a billion dollars.

And, I don’t back stab. I’m too cute. Just don’t ask my former enployees.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You got me. Keep calm and hand me my bong, or whatever.

Who said I’m defending JJJ? Just calling out the hypocrisy of warning a bunch of back stabbers about another backstabber.

My guess is your pissed that he has beat you at your own game. You’ll never make VP, here or anywhere. So sorry.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

JJJ hasn’t done either EB any favors. Or anyone else for that matter. Always out for his number one self. WE MISS KATHY!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

On that we can agree. We miss Kathy.

As for the EB’s; the spider QUEEN is a no talent, suck up fool who has backstabbed her way into a career dead end and has no where to hide now. Karma.

As for the once but not future KING, if you think JJJ whispering was what did him in you weren’t paying attention. Nothing says “no confidence” like reluctantly giving an otherwise obvious candidate a shot on a job, taking forever to make a decision, and then giving them the role with an interim title.

The moment we won the patent battle he was toast.

My guess is all this tyrant talk about JJJ is related. Who would benefit the most from JJJ falling out of favor, and who also knows DF reads cafepharma with his hand down his pants???

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This thread is very telling. People are at each other’s throats over and because of this asshole. A couple of additional points.
    JJJ is also largely responsible for the forecasts. Yes, the ones that EVERY BRAND missed this year. Yet he blames PN, EC, BT, KM, RD, TF, EB, EB, MD, DD, GH, JS and many others. He doesn’t take one ounce of responsibility but stands up at the Friday Forum and says they are going to fix the process. Stop blaming everyone else and wipe that snide smirk off your face. You’ll get yours JJJ.
    He also - lest we forget - did not get the VP of Marketing job. He tried to capitalize on the opportunity when Sippy left but DF hired DS instead. And certainly jjj did nothing to help DS (though it is very questionable whether he could do any better), but was super helpful in pointing out how bad she was to DF, PC, SG and anyone else who listens to this jerk. And CG, he never liked or respected and celebrated when he got the axe. This guy is bad news. Only out for himself as someone already pointed out. Whenever something goes wrong, he is one of the first to serve up other people instead of trying to make it a better place and stop the toxic cycle.
    ELT and DF will soon enough be done with your games and see that it is you, JJJ, are the person who cannot be trusted. TL never liked you and still doesn’t. DF didn’t trust you in the beginning when you were kissing Sippy’s ass but then must have forgotten when you started kissing his (DF’s) ass. Yet you speak so poorly of your peers and many other talented and committed people in this company. You’re pathetic JJJ. DF will finally realize that it isn’t the incompetence of the other departments and people that you complain about... it’s the toxic culture you have singlehandedly created in our COE group which has seeped out and infected every other part of Commercial. You put people against one another and haven’t done anything to preserve or build camaraderie, sense of purpose or trust. You have destroyed everything KH built with and for this organization. We don’t trust you as our leader and never will. And like the OP said, if you stay, many of us go.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

WOW!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

JJJ...as we all know you are reading this with a glass of white wine and stinky cheese.

Try adding a few words and phrases to your vocabulary. Not only with our team but all the external people that work with us and your pompous ass.

Try...”thank you, appreciated, good work, it takes an army.”

Take this out of your everyday...”I’m going to fix it, I didn’t hire them, I’ll talk to David about that, it’s their fault”.

While our analytics, forecasting, data management etc. may not be the best, you certainly don’t have the competencies or leadership to fix it. You failed in marketing and NPP. What makes anyone think you can fix areas you know nothing about. You don’t have any experience in what you are doing. At least Kathy worked with everyone and seeked to understand and collaborate.

Why don’t you try working with the people that you have, thanking people and our business partners?

DF...feel free to come and ask us questions, both his directs and any of those initials all over these threads. Or, just sit in your 4th floor office and ignore this like everyone is expecting you too. No one is going to proactively go to you like you think they will.

#metoo #justwantthistobeexposed #sickofbadleaders

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What has been posted is good cause to cancel the PCE trip and save everyone from having to be around these horrible people. All of them need to be flushed out and a rebuilding of the trust that has been lost with new leadership.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That doesn’t make any sense. How about jjj is not allowed to attend pce?

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Budget cuts, remember? PCE is in Trenton, NJ this year. Save some money and don’t let JJJ near the buffet or the bar.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Urgent CET meeting tomorrow morning. We must find these posters. I’m going to accuse everyone tomorrow morning. Put all your names in front of HR and fire you all.

Don’t mess with me. I own you all. Bring it on.