Commercial Home Office...we have a new tyrant

Discussion in 'Sunovion' started by anonymous, Feb 15, 2019 at 7:12 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How much more can he screw up commercial ops? Full reveal tomorrow

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I hope he takes his mom suv and stays in RI where he belongs. Yes to more work (or not work) from home days

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

With bonus in the bank, now is the time to get out of this company. JJJ has singlehandedly driven our department in the ground

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

he is so effed up you guys. Snarky, selfish, narcissistic, backstabbing, misogynistic, social climbing, back channeling egotistical asshole. Watch your back

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And the reorg was the worst ever. Worst.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Totally alienating everyone

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

who???
    Share.
    Don’t be shy

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

its me
    Hqhahhaha

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

JJJJJJJJJJJJ. JUST LEAVE MAN. You’ve sucked the life out of the team, you effed up the reorg and now.... you’ve screwed yourself in this latest transition with your selfish, unreasonable and emotional demands. Leave please. Leave.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Emotional? Please do tell.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Temper tantrums, snarkiness, ultimatums, pounding of fists, self-centered complaining. All don’t play well in new regime. Sayonara JJJJJJJJ

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Time will tell but this is at least the third time he has threatened to leave. Third time is the charm? Blaming your team for your own lack of leadership is starting a bigger upheaval than you already had. You don’t have support from the top and you definitely don’t have it from the bottom. Please leave JJ. I’m sure they’d even package you out now.