Commission Changes

Discussion in 'Pacific Pulmonary Services' started by Anonymous, Apr 20, 2011 at 9:49 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does anyone know what the new commission structure is like? Also is there anymore major changes that we need to know about?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No Tier 3 on o2 and sleep is 25 ACROSS THE BOARD. Also talking about moving the sleep to paid AFTER 90 days on service. Your manager should have already gone over this with you,

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah, well, my manager's an idiot. Thanks for the info.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Define "major".

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My manager is stupid as well..........25 a CPAP? Good luck getting reps to push sleep!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah my manager is a complete idiot as well.
    Seems to theme here lol. What a F ING joke.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Raise your hand if your leaving?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If sales force was a man, I would punch him in the face

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

MASS EXODUS............

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Here's an idea cut the DM position, is it necessary to pay someone a six figure salary that has no sales or field experience and doesn't no shit about our business in general? GO TEAM!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I......... like it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am just getting even with my manager, (New and stupid as she is) The new commission rate is a slap in the face and a kick in the butt. I started to give all of my sleep referrals to a friend of mine that is with the competition. Why do the extra paperwork. The sales teams has the turnover rate over 128% so we know that we are right behind the CSR'S in JUNE. OUT THE DOOR. So why feed Kane and the rest of the PPS team!!!!!!!!!!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does management realize that screwing over a sales force equals a lot less business? Probably not, but when they officially tell my area $25 a CPAP that's when I send them else where. Goes around comes around!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

More changes out of desperation to try to bail more water out of this sinking ship!

Why do you think almost all the good people have, or are making plan's for departure?

I would be "shocked" if PPS was still intact by the end of 2011.

Jump off now on your own free will, don't wait to get screwed over more by the clown's still trying to run this company, their only still in it for their own personal greed.

And on a positive note, the job market IS beginning to open up!!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

PPS was supposed to be all about sales people. Their managerial incompetence has revealed them to be the Enron of home oxygen.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yep.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

WOW, Just finished our weekly sales meeting. We were told by our regional that our commission structure would be effective july 1st. $25.00 on cpap (after 90 days on service) NO tier 3 on O2, tier 1 will be $50.00 (1-25) and tier 2 (26 and above) will be $100.00. I will be leaving next week. NOT going to work for that.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Many if not all will follow suit.

GOODBYE TO PPS!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are you serious???? What area are you in? I haven't heard anything about that yet and if that is true I am gone! When is all of the PCC's supposed to be notified?

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah, we are all just kidding, it's a late April fool's day joke.

You didn't get the memo??