Commission percentages to be reduced for new pay plan

Discussion in 'Karl Storz' started by anonymous, Jan 3, 2019 at 12:24 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What would a first year rep make at plan?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

dosent matter get reddy to make $129 storz sucks

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I need to understand how Javier in Miami is the manager . The guy does not know our products, he is not a team player , he is a lone wolf. This is going to be interesting to watch

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The Javier thing is poisoning every thread. give it a rest.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You guys enjoy that measley base salary check a couple days ago. all the guys up top playing hop scotch getting pay increases and we are being bench marked.. Do they have any idea how hard this gig is, or could they live off pay cuts themselves? most of them spend it before they get it... Plenty of reps making much higher incomes in other company's. this place is officially ruined. Motivation is below ZERO, and it will be reflected in the numbers... they are chasing so many tenured reps out that the new people don't know any better..

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I hope your income isn’t Dependent on you corresponding with physicians given that you are functionally illiterate.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

anglish am deuce speake mi gracias

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

agree the new pay plan is terrible no motivation. Thanks for the salary while I look for a new job chumps

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Another month another minuscule commission check . Storz is now an entry level job what a shame . The resignations should start to ramp up soon . I've never been part of a sales organization with such a demotivated sales force the numbers have to be terrible . Can't wait for the update from Charlie at the end of the month to see how bad it is .

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Haha I saw this back in 2012 and resigned. No WAY they were moving forward when they had such a close-minded ownership. Is the Grannie Storz still alive or is her “son/grandson/whatever he is” with the fake last name running it yet? Can’t remember that weirdo’s name..

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Use to sell video for this company and it is a beast!!! Anything less than 225,000.00 to do that job is highway robbery. The other specialties urology, and Ent especially are WAY overpaid!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I laugh at people that think that product knowledge is that important in sales. It’s one thing to know your product but, its a whole other level to know all of the minutia that doesn’t mean a damn thing.
    He is killing it because he is a lone wolf. He understands how to sell. If you like training, become a nurse or a clinical sales rep. This is Capital Sales Son! Whole different ball game.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Remember this? It has all come true. Every little bit. Wait until you hear the big, big names that are about to be out the door from the sales force. This is all part of the Management plan to rid itself completely of the old guard and place a bunch of green reps in their place for a fraction of the pay. This is what happens when a consultant that has never sold a thing is placed in charge. This ship has a huge hole and water is rushing in. Stand by for the next 30-45 days and watch some of the past and present superstars leave for their truly greener pastures. The dumpster fire is blazing.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I remember. I was in the room when Charlie came in pissed because the narrative to his plan to cull the high earning reps had been exposed via this forum. Then came the spin doctors and how none of the afore mentioned was true. It was all true! Now I am trying my best to keep my team together as several of my long time reliable reps are flight risks.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The question is why should the high performers stay ? The dweeb will slash pay every year by giving out of reach quota for high performers minimizing their pay

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just sit by and wait with popcorn.

Several of the biggest names in company history are in serious negotiations about other opportunities. There is likely to be some bombshell resignations dropping very soon. It is all being driven by the terrible comp plan. Just wait for the masters of “fake news-company men” to act like they don’t care or paint them as stupid for leaving. The sad reality is the Charlie-Furtaw gang wants the higher paid reps to leave as they believe it gives them more control of the field and they will be easily replaced. The next year will be a brutal revolving door of reps from all areas. In the next 18 months the biggest majority of the sales force will be in the $130-$150k total comp range at best. It is all part of the plan.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Boom