Commissions!!!!

Discussion in 'Galderma' started by Anonymous, Jul 7, 2011 at 5:22 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I wanted to let everyone know we are getting screwed with the commission plan. Yes they did change it a little so we get a little bit more money, but overall it still sucks!!!
    I just talked to the ziana rep in my territory and he is killing it. He told me top tier reps make $25 to $30k a quarter and bottom reps make about 6k to 8K. Are you kidding me!!!!!!
    Our top reps make around 10k. I have double the market share and double the volume and he's making 10times more then me. That's just wrong.
    We all talk trash about how crappy ziana and medicis are, but guess what? Who cares their reps Are laughing All the way to the bank!!!

Dont get me wrong i think the company is great to work for but the money that medicis reps make is hard to swallow. Tell me why I should not jump ship?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Because the average career span of a rep at Medicis is about 5 years, at best.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They are guarenteed to leave after 10 years multimillionaires. Many of them have !

I know a few rep's going on 7 and 9 years.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah. Sure.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

5 years with 25k to 30k a quarter. That's not to bad at all. You never know what the pharmaceutical industry will be by then. You better take the money now and worry about it later.
    Let's take a survey. Who would leave Galderma and work for Medicis if you were averaging about 15g's a quarter?