Comp plan 149P

Discussion in 'Olympus Endoscopy' started by anonymous, Jun 24, 2016 at 9:42 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Good because everyone of the energy people make us as a company look even worse. At least Ryan Freedman got fired. Now get rid of Sean Moore and all of the RVP and the 2 AVP Parrots ! Freedman all by himself almost ruined a deal for me and I am not an energy rep.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Congrats to the Energy team for your outstanding sales of the Containment system and AIM product lines. I am sure these will pass Sonicbeat sales. We have best in class stuff why can't you sell it? PAY US THE COMMISSION and WE WILL

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

More resignations today people. Time to resign!!!!!

2227BR
    Territory Manager, SE
    Sales
    Virginia, Charlottesville,
    29-Nov-2017

3049BR
    Territory Manager, ENT
    Sales
    District Columbia, Washington
    29-Nov-2017

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why does it always feel as though the other shoe is going to drop working here at OCA?
    Nothing happens except for mass sales rep resignations. No management firings, no firings in Marketing, Sales Operations, nothing! Things are the worst they have ever been and nothing happens, except some stock buyback horseshit to make our company APPEAR as its doing a good job and making money.
    Who else is embarrassed to say that they are a rep for Olympus?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I know very sad !

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It’s an employee’s market for now and a great time to move ahead in your career.

Increase your financial opportunity, quality of life, or just move up the rank to selling better devices/equipment etc. Now is definitely the time to make a move.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Whatever you decide, make sure it is not with Olympus Corporation Of The Americas!
    Management will continue to steal from the reps to keep their ridiculously high salaries and pensions.
    Since the company is no longer profitable, they have to steal from the reps to avoid salary cuts themselves.
    Remember that a certain % of the profit after EBITDA has to be returned to the bank accounts after salaries and overhead is accounted for under their sham financial practices.

With a formula like this, as a rep, why would you knowingly stay and work for an organization like this?
    You'd have to be a fricken idiot.

TGIF everyone, oh and make sure to take the day off, since Olympus isn't paying you to work hard anyway.
    LMAO

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We all have started side gigs and are not lifting a finger for OCA.
    Fuck Olympus. OCA is a really shitty company to work for.
    Do not apply or take an offer with Olympus. You will be VERY sorry if you do.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Tenured rep and the side money comment is true. Haven't talked to rep in any division that isn't working on something for side money.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

so you are referring to PSS also ?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’m actually an Uber driver, sad but true.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I have heard that the urology division is under fire from a new company on the scene selling very competitive bipolar electrodes at a fraction of the cost. Its only a matter of time before OCA's huge bipolar business is commoditized and converted to another company. If you are an OCA sales rep in Urology, I would get out now. This is going to happen whether you bitch and gripe or not. It is a reality. The smartest thing you can do is resign and find a new job as soon as possible. Its over for Olympus.

Karma is a plate served cold.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The move away from OCA in April will be significant.

What these clowns have been doing is about to blow up in their faces.
    In fact, It's already begun.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What are you assuming?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What move away from OCA?
    What does that mean exactly?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Please describe in detail what you are referring to, when you say the move away from OCA in April.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

As we all look for other jobs, does anyone have insight on our non-compete agreements?

18. 12 months for a direct competitor in the same territory is not allowed. Call HR for a copy of your non-compete agreement specifically. You should understand exactly what it is that you signed.
    Everyone needs to get out of Olympus asap! This place is a swamp of negativity and unhappiness.

Mass exodus right before Christmas!
    Watch what happens in GI my friends.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There is a happy existence after Olympus. The sooner you resign, the sooner you will experience a better lifestyle.

20. Management only cares about their salary and pension. They do not care about you or your family.
    Find a better position and resign.
    Leave Olympus and let them go down the drain.