Comp plan questions

Discussion in 'Labcorp' started by anonymous, Mar 5, 2020 at 2:21 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm considering applying to an open oitsode sales position. I'm in Pharma now and I enjoy working in medical and I have valid reasons for wanting to leave my current position. I am curious as to what an average labcorp outside sales makes in salary, bonus etc. Is there a car package and if so what is it like?

What's a day in your life like? Do you buy lunches for physicians offices? Corporate card for expenses? Just curious on a few things.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Leaving Pharma for lab sales, particularly with LabCorp, is a big demotion. Imagine peddling drugs and competing against other drug companies where everyone sold the exact same thing. The only way to differentiate your product was how fast you get things done and how much kickback $ the physician can earn for each specimen referred. I would stay in Pharma.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That was not really helpful. I also work for a small and underpaying pharma company that may not be around very long. The Labcorp job is open and probably accessible.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Go work at Costco. Nothing going on here.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Depends on what state you live in. Usually base pay is about $73,000 plus commissions. About $95,000/year total compensation and company car and gas card. Key Account Executive don’t have tp buy a lot of lunches but Sales & Marketing Executives do. No company credit card. You pay and get reimbursed.