Comp Plan

Discussion in 'Aureon Labs' started by Anonymous, Apr 28, 2010 at 9:11 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I heard you can totally kill the comp plan here? I'm interviewing and heard reps are making a KILLING 300K+++++! I can't wait to get this lottery ticket! Is this a sure bet? I'm on the east coast and haven't heard much about this company? Any suggestions on how to kill it?????

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Aureon doesn't have 300,000 grand in the bank. see VC posting. Where do you get your info.?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What's the sales culture over here and are the Quotas reachable? I had a friend recently speak with them about a position down South and the Manager was telling him $150k for the 1st year. Let me know...

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

spoke with recruiter, was told reps are capped at 100k. but at least most reps make that.... if you are in a good market, like NE

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are you talking about Total Comp? Was called on this a few months ago and they were saying $145 at Plan.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

$145 isn't good for seasoned reps in biotech. Is base at least over $100?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey tool bag, a seasoned rep wouldn't work for this cracker jack company. You might destroy the comp plan, but honestly you won't! Even if you do, they will screw with your commissions so you won't get paid for what you brought in. This company is spending way more than it can handle, cash flow negative will bring this company down in 2011. Sorry to say it!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

All of you jokers are wrong. First of all, there is no open position so I don't know what you think you are interviewing for.
    Secondly, the comp plan has changed, there are no quotas, so I know you are lying about your entire post. Go troll someone else's board.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We are sinking fast- reimbursement is changing

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't worry, Obamacare will fix it. I'm sure they will put the Aureon Test right up there on the to-do-list with a million other useless tests for high reimbursement. Until then, the lunch cafeteria can be out in the back of the dumpster.