Comp plan

Discussion in 'Biofrontera' started by anonymous, Oct 22, 2019 at 5:10 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am glad to hear they are looking at reviewing the comp plan. It's not fair how it is set up now. I literally am making less.than someone that just started and has a small territory with no overnights and bringing in less dollars. Hopeful for change and believe in the company.

Also reps that break the rules are constantly rewarded and this has to stop before FDA gets involved. We all know the culprits and its time to stop rewarding bad behavior please.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Enlighten me?

Based on comments just listed, what would make you “believe” in the company? I haven’t seen anything that makes me optimistic to be honest. Been the most unorganized year of my career. Feel completely “conned” and currently looking.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What is base salary expectations here?
    What are the “ bad reps” doing exactly?
    Seems to me after doing my homework on this job opening that Blue light is king of the jungle. No?

job worth interviewing for?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Do you have a job? If you answered yes then don't come here. If you answered no, then don't come here. Go to Starbucks where they'll treat you with more respect.

With that being said if you are a blonde woman and could have been part of Hitler's Nazi Reich then you'll fit right in.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Do you have a job? If you answered no then I’ll give you a blow job if you’re fat brown male and gay.

With that being said if you are a Brillo head and could have been part of Hitler's Nazi Reich then you'll fit right in the Democratic Party

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Damn must have struck a nerve with CD.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Base salary?
    Quarterly comp?

please just positive feedback.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

In answer to the question of the person interviewing, the comp plan isn't rewarding enough and hard to balance Rx, buy and Bill and med.device if you have a big Geo.

There are only two decent managers in my opinion so it depends where your interviewing and if there is already business. I wouldn't come if no book of business or one of the bad managers. That is unless your trying to break into buy and Bill or device or need a job or have second income and can risk it.

Pros
    Products are good
    No calls per day...yet
    Most HQ are nice and decent people
    Okay benefits but could be better
    Depending on manager not a lot of in your face micro
    More autonomy than big pharma

Cons
    Hard to do Rx, buy, bill and device all at once
    Unfair comp. Needs major improvement. Only few in entire country made goal and bonus last quarter
    Antiquitied systems and processes but they are improving
    Large Geo's and lots of travel so if you have a family wouldn't recommend it...at all
    High goals without much support
    Benefits could be better
    Poor behavior rewarded (off label etc), manager sleeping around with reps etc
    Not a lot of infrastructure support
    Instability as with any start up
    Germans have no clue how hard US market is
    Lots of favoritism and not a lot of opportunities for growth or career advancement
    You have to out up numbers or gone. I mean within three mos or less if you have one of bad managers

As we know, nothing is perfect or stable in this crazy industry but just don't want someone to risk it if.they have something more stable and/or a family. I would check with numerous people before taking the job. Docs, reps, etc. Get a good cross section before making the move. Just don't want your family to suffer so being honest.

Good luck. Its definitely better than Sun from what I hear so wouldn't go there at all.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Base over100 or right at it
    Comp.is About 30-40 if your lucky. Only three or four made it last quarter.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

*I would add leadership up top
    (Christy D and J. Holm) are trying to cover up their mistakes to the Board.
    *Terrible corporate culture

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

• Xepi.comp is an absolute joke and not worth our time.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I truly think Jeff Holm and Christoph are exceptional leaders!

Well, they..

And I remember when they ...

Then there was the time he ...

What about when they ...

I felt they had my back when ...

I respect them when they ...

Oh never mind. You are right, they suck.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Shouldnˋt it be easy take share from levulan?
    Why is it so hard?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

especially when the company motto is “everything about PDT is off label”. Don’t be surprised if the next thing they tell us to say is this will knock ten years off your skin

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The entire comp is an absolute joke as well as marketing and most of management. Lots of house cleaning needed period. Who needs to be shit canned? I have my list

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I wouldn't recommend the company right now. Money isn't great and environment is becoming extremely toxic and "watch your back". Big pharma is that way but your usually compensated and home more. Everyone I know is looking bc not worth it compared to other companies. They've let so many good people go and kept habitual bad behavior offenders.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Culture is reflected by your leadership.

“Watch your back” culture, that is because your leaders are Christoph and Jeff Holm. Stupid and stubborn is not a good trait reflecting your “leaders.” Expect more miscues and failure!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well if you like to sleep with the Medical director, your MDs and Richard your comp is great! At least that's who is constantly rewarded here. Guess we know how to win Presidents club and "get paid" here.