Comp

Discussion in 'Durata Therapeutics' started by Anonymous, Nov 9, 2014 at 5:58 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What is salary range for your reps

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

$75-90k/yr.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

130-140k, nobody is under these numbers in base. Sorry Forester..........

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And you sold how many vials for that base? Oh, wait reimbursement was an issue then there's no formulary, the price was too high, blah, blah, blah. You bloated pieces of shit should all be fired. Worthless.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Spot on!!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Stuff it buddy, this drug can be sold. I am not having much trouble.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

oh really, just how long will you have a job.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Easy w tge jealousy. Many opportunities to continue getting paid well in this industry. And for those that cant, move over to that did company actavis and still make more than your DM. Sorry we make what we do, tge truth hurts and talented rep's ger paid. Top 2% of indus try always has options and the jealous rep's will still be pouting.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Despite the spelling errors, I agree 100%. Lot of companies paying out there, but not if you are from Forest/Actavis (aka resume killer).

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Omg shut up. Many reps have moved on and at higher bases. Medicines Company does not discriminate against talented reps from Forest, neither does Cubicin or other therapeutic companies. Get out, move on... Keep in mind too that Forest/Actavis does not make u sign a non compete. Bet you're regretting that decision now huh?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Agreed! Don't forget that many of you were probably making 110 to 120k until Durata threw big money at you to come over.

If you want to sell the drugs here, then see if you get retained and see if you like it. If you don't, then go find something else. That's what we're all doing.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What was your base before Durata? Much less I'm sure. Be thankful you are employed. It's a hard market out there