Company Car and severance

Discussion in 'Avanir Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Nov 18, 2017 at 4:24 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We don’t attend psychotropic meetings anymore. And if there are people attending them, they need to be reported. Not because of fake news CNN, we haven’t attended them in over a year. However, if ur invited by the staff do a presentation, u do it then leave before their meeting starts. It’s that simple.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I heard all kinds of reps at the NSM talking about the psychotropic meetings. Over 50% of them still go and sit there. Stop defending this off label pushing company. Every single detail of what crying looks like opens up a rabbit hole for off label promotion. This place is the devil.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Read HIPPA you idiots... it’s actually quite hard to violate, and “hearing” anything doesn’t mean jack sh*t....You need access to, and means to transport info for illegal use... which none of the stupid examples you or CNN think matter.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It is HIPAA, not HIPPA, you fucking quack. And hearing any information pertaining to a patient without their consent is a violation.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think you should ask Tina if you can take the HIPAA compliance test again.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So, let me ask Mr/Ms HIPAA this question. If a consultant pharmacist asks you to present at a psychotropic meeting and while doing that meeting a name is mentioned. What then??

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's pretty simple....you present at the beginning before they start their meeting. If a name gets mentioned you tell them you can't discuss patient names or info, and go back to your presentation. You are not allowed to attend and sit in the entire meeting. Since you like being a naive dumbass, why don't you call compliance and ask them yourself? Tell compliance you were sitting in a psychotropic meeting and after they write you up, they'll tell you the same damn thing. But that's okay, you probably still act out the PBA noises too, which isn't allowed. You know the HELP ME HELP ME jargon? I bet you're also the type who tells these nursing homes how quickly Nuedexta works, but beg them to keep patients on it for the whole 12 weeks to "see if it works." Let me repeat....youre a quack.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hmmmmm. I see. Seems like you have had plenty of experience doing these meetings. ImmeaYou wouldn’t be accusing others of exactly what you yourself are doing would you? I mean, you have all the talking points down to a science. But no, that would be hypocritical. A man of your stature and decency surely wouldn’t do something like that. If you don’t work in LTC you should. You have got it all down pat. Get some help bro. Oh yeah, one more question. Have you gotten any good job leads yet? I’m sorry you were displaced but coming on here and making yourself look like a fool is just embarrassing. Chin up old man, you will find something more fitting to your character. Perhaps as a male rimming instructor or do how to videos on the correct way to tea bag a man. You know what they say, it takes a man to know what a man likes.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I don't even work for Avanir anymore. Haven't in a long time. I'm in med device and do far better than a so called pharma rep like yourself. I also never sat in those meetings you think I'm am expert at. People on my team did and it's idiotic to risk your job over something so stupid. Keep pushing that 37% PBA rate though. And if you're the same clown who wrote HIPPA rather than HIPAA, you need the help. In pharma and don't even know this shit. Enjoy Avatar you pickle smoker.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bravo Mr. Med device guy. I wish I had the capacity to sit around and listen to ex Avanir reps bitch, then on their behalf come onto CP and regurgitate what they told me with some pretty detailed scenarios. That’s why you must be so successful as a big league Med device person. I mean, there’s no way us lowly pharma reps could do what you do. Bro, being a Med device rep doesn’t mean crap. I can sit on here and post crap about what Med device companies have been busted for over the years. They are as if or more shady than any other sales company. Don’t take the high ground there dude. FYI, I used to be a Med device person too.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well, that escalated quickly.....Way to handle yourselves when you're in a vicious cock fight!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Got to keep your head on a swivel when dealing with snowflakes.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think that was a cock fight.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Reading this thread I am struck by the absence of blame of the healthcare providers who would permit a non-HCP (an industry sales rep) to attend a patient review meeting. If you were invited into the meeting then it is the facility who is primarily at fault for the HIPAA violation if they then fully discuss patients by name. The sales rep would be at fault if any off label promo is stated by them and not the HCP during ANY meeting.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Let me repeat this so that even the most basic dummy can understand. We don’t STAY for the meetings. We present either before or after the meeting then we LEAVE. If there are reps that stay, they should be let go if names were talked about. It’s that simple.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I was a LASR before being promoted to a NAM, and my LNAM did stay for the meetings. He would be there for 2 hours sometimes. Can't speak for all, but don't be naive enough to believe no reps don't stay for the meeting. Nothing wrong with presenting before and/or after, but staying while names and meds are discussed is shady business. Do you really believe Avanir has ridden themselves of ALL the snakes that put this company in the pooper?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Then shame on the LTC employees as well for breaking the law by discussing patients with others present.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Exactly!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

why was J.E. The Austin TX LTC mngr let go ?
    Didn’t he win like 2 or 3 Presidents Clubs ?

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest