company car

Discussion in 'Chiesi USA' started by Anonymous, Sep 15, 2010 at 7:28 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

what type of compnay vehile does CS offer

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ford Focus

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They are cutting back... Changing to a unicycle with no seat!!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

heard they are chrysler sebrings? or the new ford fusion or escape?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just ordered mine, I took the Escape over the Chevy because I could order the leather heated seats and the sunroof as options.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can anyone tell me what our car options are? Do we get to pick the color? What about leather or any type of upgrades. Do we have to pay extra?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You used to get to pick the color of the interior / exterior, not sure if that's still the case. If you want upgrades, you may need a good pair of knee pads.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Knee pads? Should I buy the regular kind or the extra padded?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Your worried about company cars and colors?!! Why don't you stop asking such stupid questions and focus on selling what's in your bag!!!! People like you shouldn't be in this role much less in this industry! Idiot!!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"Your worried about company cars and colors?!! Why don't you stop asking such stupid questions and focus on selling what's in your bag!!!! People like you shouldn't be in this role much less in this industry! Idiot!!"

One year ago you were justified in giving a response like this. Right now you should be happy when reps ask questions that don't relate to the fact that Cornerstone has primary "products in our bags" that are not reaching our pharmacies, and when they do 20% of insurance companies pay for them. The other "products in our bag" were finally selling like crazy, but they are no longer an "important product in the bag" and the final "product in our bag" has a growth target of 15 scripts per quarter - Big kicker potential there!

BUT you did get half of your last statement right... "People like YOU shouldn't be in this role" its time to find another company... But to say they do not belong in the industry, you just look like and idiot now when you say that because Cornerstone has lost its credibility with reps. If we are money driven, we should find a company like Cornerstone was before they trusted MBA students to tell them how they should run their successful company...

What brilliant advise MBA Consultant.... "Stop selling these large volume products because the bonus payouts are too high with reps having to actually sell these products!!! I believe you should focus on niche products because there is no competition there and you can increase the product price to astronomical levels and you do not need to have a sales force just message deliverers" "The data shows that if you focus on niche products your bonus payouts are lower, and therefore your dividend payouts can be higher!"

So the point is this. I used to agree with the "Idiot Man/Personal attack guy" on here that likes to tell everyone they are idiots and should work for Avis, when they had silly issues like a thought about what kind of company car was out there. But really... Pick your battles and realize that simply thinking naysayers are lazy idiots just isn't true anymore.

Cornerstone has eliminated the entrepreneurial spirit in its sales force and managers try their best to keep it by dangling carrots of a future revenue generating product. A horse will only chase a carrot for so long.

So right now your personal attacks on people are not justified. At one time they were really... but right now its a completely different story. As the company changes you need to change too, the way that you defend the company and the industry. Just attacking people doesn't work anymore because of what you are implying.

"Your worried about company cars and colors?!! Why don't you stop asking such stupid questions and focus on selling what's in your bag!!!! People like you shouldn't be in this role much less in this industry! Idiot!!"

You are implying that people that are INTERESTED in the color of their cars are NOT interested in selling what is in their bag... Maybe they are just trying to focus on some of the benefits of the company rather than all the above mentioned negative attributes of the company. Maybe that is how they cope as they wait for that dangling carrot of future products.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I believe that most of us at CRTX are working hard, that we do care about both the big and little things, and that changing when necessary is one of the things we do best. Keep your chin up.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What is this chic talking about? MBA students running the show? Please explain....

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And I don't think Mr. Flesh... Has an MBA nor carried a bag, if he's giving out advice on what this company should focus on in the field, well that's just plan suicide for this company. Crtx should take only advice from people that really care about this company not some grease ball hair gel wearing kid that doesn't have a clue about what goes on to make a comPany successful and guess what... That starts with the reps! If the reps are happy then production is high- meaning that they work harder because they are rewarded at the end of the quarter. Take the advice from some of the top Forbes best companies to work for.. Over and over it's talks about without the employee, the blood of a company there wouldn't be a company much less a very successful profitable company. Greed is a powerful thing and will kill a company, which I feel is the case with Crtx. Get your head of of the sand and stop wasting money on foolish advice from marketing people!!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Shame on you sir, you know better and this is below you

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Shame on you sir, you know better and this is beneath you.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

MBA Student = hiring an "outside consulting firm" to tell you how to run your company. The job requirements for consulting jobs are an MBA and willingness to travel.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

BTW Flesh cant help the fact that he is in charge of marketing a niche, expensive, slow growth, product. The only thing he does wrong is not give us enough samples for doctors to see how his product works and he rationalizes this by the fact that last year he encouraged us not to send any samples back to the home office because they were expiring.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

When did we hire an outside consultant group? If we did that's not a good sign! We all know what that means when they do something like this

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not cool. Flesh gave me the only bonus I made in the last 6 months. Step off.