company car

Discussion in 'Antech Diagnostics' started by Anonymous, Jun 6, 2011 at 8:21 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I understand the company provides a company car, but am reading that the reps end up paying. What is the company expecting the reps to pay for and how much per month?

2. OC-guy

OC-guy Guest

oh yeah??--that really suckkss-when I used to worked with another lab company way back many yrs ago-as a courier we get to take this company car(Chevy-Cavalier) home and we didn't even pay a single penny of it--all the gas card included and the maintenance since they have a fleet account. Our only responsibility to take care of it including the regular oil change and just present the fleet card to any repair shop and all is covered. But when you say company car and you have to pay something--well it's just like your renting a car then...

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

what is the company car? how much per pay period? have a job with car allowance so have my own car. thanks

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No disrespect meant

Does everyone on this site come for straight out of high school and never asked a question on an interview?

Why are we reading these posts?!?! Ask the hiring manager and then confirm with HR. Read the offer letter if you get one. I doubt that as you are on this website.

This forum is a complete joke.

Get to work and work 70 hours a week. Make some money and get promoted.

You are not entitled though most now feel they are.

For what it's worth ...