Company Car?

Discussion in 'Alkermes' started by anonymous, Oct 19, 2016 at 7:54 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Then why put the survey into the field?! It's clear from those in my district and from the talk with people around the country that we as an entire field force do not want fleet vehicles. The survey results that some insider shred with us on this thread speak for themselves and I really thought it would come back even more in favor of keeping the car allowance (maybe 85 for allowance and 15 for fleet). I don't think it would be less expensive to go fleet because that would have to cover maintenance, insurance, towing, car washes, oil changes and add even another layer of administration. As the French say, "Viva Le Car Allowance!!!!".

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No 5461 for at least another year and a half = No expansion = no fleet cars. Yea! :)

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Remember when a potential change in the car policy was our big concern? It seems like a small thing now that 5461 is in the crapper and the stock price is right there with it. Fleet cars are for big companies. That will never be Alkermes unless we get our act together. Maybe we need a little less magical thinking on the part of senior management.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Read your email from Monday. It lists car choices, Duh!!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

how good is the personal car option