Company car

Discussion in 'Takeda' started by anonymous, Nov 10, 2017 at 2:34 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I agree. The more interested they are the less likely they are to perform poorly because these are the people that were smart enough to ask the business/product questions in the interview and saved the "perk" questions for here. Glad to see someone else on here have some common sense!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I find an inverse relationship between reps who claim they’re going to get the dresser Mercedes and performance. Lotta big talkers here.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh yeah, you'll fit in here, you sound like high grade Takeda material.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

yeah they do, it’s called a iPad. Every pharma company has the ability to track you if they use iPads. Very simple. However, as far as I know, takeda does not track their people unless you are on some type of performance plan.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hint for idiots: you can turn off location settings on your iPad. Takeda would not pay to track your vehicle.

Just fucking work.

From a former Takeda employee.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you think your stopping them from tracking it simply by turning off location services.....your the idiot.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

actually it kinda does. The other ways they track you (if you are suspect of not working or something) tolls and filling gas out of territory when you are supposed to be in territory. But I agree with the post above, just work when you say you are.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Although they can't directly track you, there are tell tell signs that you're not working. Like expensing less gas than everyone else in your territory, putting in less miles into wheels than what your territory requires, and/or not expensing lunches.

SOLUTION: Go to the store and buy two cinderblocks of ice. Place ice under your tires. Put a brick on the gas pedal for five hours per day, and just let the wheels spin as the car stays motionless in your driveway. Fill gas tank as needed and expense gas. Stay at home and order food online using amex card. Expense food by forging signatures. Forge signature for samples. Throw out samples or sell them on the black market. Repeat for as long as you can. Best practice is to keep location services off, and to log activity like clockwork after each episode you watch on Netflix. Good luck yall! God bless Japan!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

geez? I think I'd rather work LOL

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

lmao.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

For real, this really works. I did it for 5 years. Screenshot the signatures of your doctors signatures first, so it is easier to forge them. Don’t submit cellphone expenses, just eat the reimbursement, small beans. Always refuel at night after work hours. Always order maximum allocation of sample. When forging signatures, its easier come inventory to give away whole cases, rather than sleeves. Calls are timestamped when created, and when submitted, so leave a few minutes in between so it looks like you were in the hallway in front of the sample closet smiling with your thumb up your ass “helping patients lives.”

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow! You suck.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He sucks? I don’t think so. He’s doing what every Pharma rep does, but doesn’t admit. The job is a colossal joke and he’s the only one with the balls to say it!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Haha No. Every rep does not do that lol WTF!!! Most rep put 6 hours in the field and an an hour or so doing clerical work. There are freedoms that come with the job. What is explained above is completely ridiculous and is done by 1% of reps.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Most reps? Haha! How does it feel to be a corporate robot kool-aid drinker?!!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It’s not being a corporate robot or Kool-aid drinker. How about personal integrity? I do actually try to do my job to the best of my ability. I guess not everyone has personal integrity...

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Umm....did you just write “your the idiot?”

Wait for it....
    Wait for it.....

Classic

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thanks for saving us grammar police

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hahaha person is so lame. Like the person was on official document putting your instead of you’re. The grammar on this blog has about the same importantance and a text. None. Make real points and we will figure out if it’s your or you’re.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest