Company Car

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by anonymous, Apr 17, 2018 at 11:03 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Anyone know how to get a new car before the 75k? My car is falling apart

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just like your life is.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

total it

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No they move at their own pace. Just keep getting a rental every time you get it fixed.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Worst fleet in the industry.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I second that. Every other company has far better cars.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

what are your car choices and what is it you’re driving that’s falling apart?

My Nissan is at 50K and purrs like a kitten.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Could someone please tell me which model of Subaru fleet offers?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Subarus were chosen for their general LGBTQ friendliness. The current model available comes with the stick shift placed in the middle of the driver's seat, a little further up for female-identifying reps, a little further back for male-identifying reps. Those who choose a non-binary gender identity will receive a Tesla and a promotion to the ELT.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

so Subaru is the only company car? Forester or Legacy?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Impreza

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I wish

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Impreza is only choice? Wow.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I remember the days when just getting a company car was a major perk no matter what car you got.

Now, parking in a lot full of other company reps is getting embarrassing. The Pfizer guy in the least impressive company car and paying the most out of pocket for it or getting the least reimbursement is an unpleasant experience.

We make decent money and get cars and have a nice lifestyle if we live in the south or rural areas so no complaints there but who is our company benchmarking against, the timeshare industry?

Forget it if you are specialty. You can’t even compete with biotech perks and pay. Loyalty to Pfizer is loyalty to worst in class pay and perks.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We do have the worst car choices in the industry.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

additional $50 to add driver. What a joke

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Buy your own car. 50 bucks is atankful of gas in your own car. Pretty cheap if you ask me.
    You entitled assnoles make me sick. Grow up. Didn’t your daddy tell you there’s no free
    lunch? ...or didn’t you listen? Dope!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Always amazed at the “free car” people. Do you really have such poor understanding business? Bet you think they pay part of your ins premium too. That car isn’t free. It’s a part of overall compensation package. The problem arises when Pfizer tells you one thing or omits important info ($200/mon for employee & spouse. Highest I’ve ever heard of) At that point they’ve misrepresented your comp. If they tell you you’ll make X then pay you Y that’s not ok

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agreed, Pfizer sucks, but it’s stll a lot cheaper than buying.... Leasing is for suckers..... your own car, insurance, gas, maintenance, etc.
    We use the company car for everything, and I mean everything. We have a ten year old mint Mercedes with 50k. I’ll keep it until the wheels fall off, which at this rate
    won’t happen for many more years.