Company car

Discussion in 'Astellas' started by anonymous, May 23, 2019 at 10:23 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Did anyone recently order the 2019 Camry Hybrid? How long did it take to arrive?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

11 days.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

did you follow the Wheels order status page? Mine was submitted a week ago and hasn't moved from the "submitted to dealer" step

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It sounds like it could possibly still be in the hands of Home Office, might still be waiting an approval. Did you check internally?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just got hired! May I ask what kind of car options do they give reps? Obviously I appreciate anything but just curious.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No options. Only allowed to order Toyota Camry. Only company I've worked for that doesn't give options, let alone an SUV. It will cost you about $180 a month as well.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The car options are pretty much restricted, although flexible. Depending on Sales Force, you get you may, or may not qualify for a Hybrid. It all depends on availability and what's on the list at the time. it's model year changeover, so the new should come out soon, end of January at the latest

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The company is moving to all hybrids.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Astellas may be moving in that direction, but are not there yet. Plans are for the future, not immediate, but are still processing requests for hybrids. No guarantee. Although, some have already been deployed to the field along with the standard issues, kind of a mix.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

CA is going with EVs in 2020

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest