Company Cars and Christmas off

Discussion in 'Collegium Pharmaceutical' started by anonymous, Nov 8, 2017 at 7:57 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Apparently turnover has become such a problem that the executives are finally considering scrapping Runzheimer and giving us company cars. They may even give us the week of Christmas off since it’s a wasted week anyway. Reps need to turn up the volume on these requests to make sure they get the message.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

AMEN!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I love runzheimer. I make money off of it. The key is not to drive a brand new expensive car. Be smart and make it turn to your advantage. Given my crappy salary that extra $500 a month after insurance/car note/gas/depreciation is a nice perk.

But with that said- getting a company car would be nice. I just hope they wouldn’t give us clunker cars. DEFINITEY agree about the week between Christmas and NY. It’s an absolute wasted week. I can assure you i won’t be working that week either way.

Hopefully everyone noted these things on their survey.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

TWO WORDS-----GAS CARD!
    Who wants a crappy Ford Malibu anyway?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How about base salary increases to make yourselves competitive with the market ? People are leaving because other companies are paying better, the benefits at other companies are better, the bonuses at other companies are better and the pain space is a pain in the ass! As far as I’m concerned this should be the highest paid disease state due to all the obstacles that exist selling in this space. Company cars are a must, gas cards, better pay and bonus,more stock, more vacation time.
    Also management needs to stop pushing the micromanagement strategy and knock off the way too frequent ride alongs! This drives people out! Hire motivated people and let them do their job!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is actually a pretty spot on post

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i also agree, but without a pronounced uptick in turnover I just don’t see management changing their philosophy that this is the deal - if you don’t like it, someone else will

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No i think management realizes there is an issue and Joe wants it fixed! They know people are leaving for the reasons stated and they also know that the territories that have had a lot of turnover are not doing well compared to those with consistent reps. They are working on coming up with better benefits and bonus to keep people, but it is still a startup and costs need to be watched! Look for changes soon!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

the above poster is spot on. There are some big changes coming up in january. I’m not sure what they are but my manager keeps telling me to “sit tight”.

It’s kind of hard when i have another company wanting me and they are throwing a significantly higher salary, better bonus, car package and better insurance/benefits at me. Chasing the money isn’t ALWAYS the best practice, but it certainly carries its weight.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It can’t come too soon for me. There’s no one knocking on my door yet, but I have two kids in private colleges and two more on the way soon. It’s currently being financed from the sale of a restaurant after my mom passed.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

SERIOUSLY?? And you actually believe a manager that tells you to "sit tight?" Do you not see that a manager will say anything to keep you from leaving and disrupting the business? Sit tight for what? Yes, there may be more managed care wins coming our way, but we still work for a company where leadership has no idea what they're doing, how to run a company or how to show their people they are valued. Just what is it you think you are going to see that will make the culture here so significant;y better? Culture is only as good as the people in charge.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

SERIOUSLY.

Yes i do. I’ve known him for years and he’s NEVER ONCE, steered me wrong.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You must work for a different company than me! I think there is a lot of good here and they want to make it even better. No pharm company is perfect but perhaps your negative attitude has something to do with your feeling about the culture. I don’t think most people feel like it is as bad as you seem to!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

which manager?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You go Norma Rae!!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Which manager - Wegryn?

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The blind allegiance sounds like one of his flunkies.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They have learned that not everyone can sell in this pain market! So not just anyone else can or will be able to do the job successfully! The market blows!