company cars

Discussion in 'AMAG Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, Jul 11, 2015 at 10:54 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do you have company cars

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, of course. You get to select your choice of color in the three-wheeled Renault

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

no allowance

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So, reps get a car allowance...not a car? Correct? Thank you in advance for your help.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Do you get a car allowance, or a car?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We get a car allowance, but why would you want to be here?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

what is your position with amag?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Doggie style

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How much is car allowance and is it taxed? I've had anywhere from 450-1250, so need to know before I accept a position here. Heard negative things about company, so not sure if this is a good change.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The new 2016 car sheet is out. The choices are Toyota, Chevrolet, Volvo, Subaru and Honda. I selected a Volvo XC90 as my wife likes to drive it. I hope you come here we have a grate team.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The new 2016 car sheet is out. The choices are Toyota, Chevrolet, Volvo, Subaru and Honda. I selected a Volvo XC90 as my wife likes to drive it. I hope you come here we have a grate team.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don't listen to half the rude people who work at this company. I just started last year, and I am embarrassed that people I work with act like this.
    We get a little under $600.00 a month fixed rate, and a variable rate that pays for gas and maintenance like tires. It is the motus program. If you are familiar with it, your reimbursement rate varies based on miles driven because you pay for your own gas. The fixed rate is not taxed. Still less than the $1200 I got from my prior company, but close, because I was taxed on the $1200.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The bad news is this company requires the 250,000/500,000 insurance. Other companies who use Motus require 150,000/300,000. So this makes the 500 bucks more like 400 a month. Also, other companies using Motus have a 5 year retention before taxed and reimburse 700.00-800.00 a month. AMAG reimburses half of what other companies do. This is a huge loss in our overall salary.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The car situation is a big factor in my leaving. I have a family to support and the motus system does not cover my expenses. I would say that my time here has been positive and the products are adequate but I need more money and a car so I Gotta go.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It is not MOTUS that is the problem. It is AMAG choosing not to give more in reimbursement. I have had MOTUS before with close to 1000 in fixed reimbursement. We all drove real nice cars, trucks or SUVs, and it covered it.
    The issue here is that we all need to be contract reps, not clinical only. These products are a contract sell, and that's all there is to it.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Going back to fleet cars soon. This is not a contract type company-hard selling on maternal side of things. Contract companies are for sample dropping and leaving literature DBag!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm very upset about all of the logistics of AMAG's policies regarding the new fleet program. The fact that they have passed on a buy back program for those of us who have a financed vehicle is shameful. Furthermore, they have chosen a rogue for SARS with very little trunk space. The murano is a much better fit for SARS due to a bigger trunk space. Has the decision maker(s) ever seen the trunks now that SARS are managing two products?? Between kits, and everything else, the Rogue will fall short on space. As a mgr, I predict that productivity levels will realistically take a nose dive because SARS will have to take many more trips to storage units weekly since they won't have enough room to carry them through a week's worth of activities. I'd rather see my team use that time to visit one more account daily. AMAG really needs to start involving SARS on decision making processes moving forward.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agree on the decisions being made not including SARS. This is becoming a bad trend and a huge divide by leadership (using the term loosely here). We carry company on our backs and we are treated like second class citizens that are not worthy of opinions that could change policies for the better. The lack of really caring about the field rep shows at Amag, not paying bonuses on time every quarter with lame excuses is just one of the problems.