Company cars?

Discussion in 'Genentech' started by anonymous, Sep 17, 2019 at 4:56 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey, I am looking to join Genentech and was wondering what type of company cars you all offer? Or do you guys do car allowances? Serious replies only.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are you for real? This company is getting ready to lay off a lot of people and you want to know what company cars are offered? I am sure there will be plenty of used Mini Coopers returned with shit stains on their front seats- this will be a good choice for you.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Last guy to buy a ticket on the Titanic.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No allowance for new hires.

Toyota: Prius, Camry, rav 4 hybrids

GMC Terrain diesel
    Lincoln MKZ hybrid

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Also to the new hires, if you’re gay, brown and male I’ve found the Toyota, Prius, Camry and rav 4 hybrids are good for blo jobs in front seats. The GMC Terrain diesel and Lincoln MKZ hybrid backseats is where I performed man on man anal. Hope this helps!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

no allowance for new hires. Only for grandfathered employees. Cars are mostly hybrid or diesel

Toyota Prius Camry Avalon Rav 4
    GMC Terrain
    Lincoln MKZ

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Like others have said, we are about to have significant field layoffs. I would ask direct and hard questions about the stability of your role before accepting. There may be pockets of the company where roles are safer, but those are very limited. Good luck.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

agreed. Why in the world would ANYONE accept any role here right now? That’s crazier than we are.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

CAR???? Serious replies only??? OMG, someone who hasn't done their due diligence...AT ALL. If you have an even halfway decent or stable job...hell, or a job at all, be smart and listen to the warnings. Sadly, Genentech jobs aren't stable - even in neuroscience and rare disease as they will be merging.

BUT if you're okay with getting laid off with a micro severance as a short-term employee, or going through lay offs every year, come on over! Enjoy turning in that company car when you are "displaced".

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It’s absolutely incredulous to think that people want to join the Gene cesspool knowing the crapper gets flushed out once a year at least and that a turd sandwich is wait for you when the wait by the phone call comes.
    Anyone not doing their due diligence before coming over deserves what waits for them

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

car choices are small cars and uncomfortable if you are taller than 5’8..

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

OP here- thanks for the serious replies. There are many foolish replies too which is said and shows immaturity. I currently drive a 2018 Escalade and I am on a car allowance. Where I live, I can't really drive a car less than what I have or my neighbors would snicker at me. Thanks for the serious replies. This helps on whether I want to come to your company and help you guys out.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well with your grossly overpriced GM crap box, you should fit in somewhat well here aside from that you’d still have to take the leftover hybrid with shite stains on the drivers seat (due to the prior rep learning over the phone that their cushy gig was up). Hopefully your entitlement attitude and neighbors won’t mind the second hand Prius.
    You sound perfect for the old Genentech, not so sure about today’s

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes, we desperately need your help. Please come here asap

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes because making a decision on a job based on a car isn’t immature, foolish, or reflective of your low IQ arrogance. Much more important than job stability. I actually feel kind a sorry for you that you’re this dumb :(

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And dumber to drive an over-priced ride like an Escalade. You must have an insecurity complex- too short? Not attractive?, small weeny??