Company Culture

Discussion in 'Alimera Sciences' started by anonymous, Mar 18, 2017 at 1:52 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

None of the above.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Currently working with s dynamic company in Ophthalmology and really enjoying the challenges and daily success of a dominant glaucoma device company. I’m sure you don’t have to think too long as to identify the company I speak of. Ok, I’m done wasting time here. Good luck to you.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sounds like option C?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Omg, in what World is alimera a drug company , without a development Departement. And without an Vision.
    And by the way this thing isn't for glaucoma therapie

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I was referring to the commany I work for now, not Alimera. Gla...Glau...Glauk....come on you can do it!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

OK couscous I thought you were done wasting time here. Addicted, much?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

On February 28, 2019, Calvin W. Roberts, M.D. notified the Board of Directors (the “Board”) of Alimera Sciences, Inc. (the “Company”) that he will resign as a director, effective at the Company’s 2019 Annual Meeting of Stockholders.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The company has negative cash flow and is in debt over 377 million dollars! I’m not a betting man, but.....

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow...that’s terrible.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We commenced operations in June 2003. Since our inception we have incurred significant losses. As of December 31, 2018, we had accumulated a deficit of $ 377.1 million . We expect to incur substantial losses through the continued commercialization of ILUVIEN as we:

continue the commercialization of ILUVIEN in the U.S. and EEA, where we sell direct, and in other countries in the EEA and the Middle East, where we sell through our distributors;

continue to seek regulatory approval of ILUVIEN for other indications and in other jurisdictions;

evaluate the use of ILUVIEN for the treatment of other diseases; and

advance the clinical development of any future products or product candidates either currently in our pipeline, or that we may license or acquire in the future.
    As of December 31, 2018, we had approximately $ 13.0 million in cash and cash equivalents.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Only 13 million in cash at the end of 2018! That means we probably only have 9-10 million once this quarter ends!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Zombie Company.....

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

when your #1 rep resigns you know things are going south

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Which territory?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The truth is out there

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

byE, MH

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

it's for family bereavement, you f*cking piece of shit.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The death of his career