Company Desparately Need New Directions!!!

Discussion in 'Shionogi' started by Anonymous, Feb 18, 2011 at 5:57 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Where should I start? This company has been going nowhere but downwards. Dr. Shah please, please do something. The portal has been down a few weeks. Could IT possibly crashed the site on purpose since everyone was let go at the home office?
    How can a big corporation like Shionogi not have IT support?

Goals? Who really sets these goals? So Shionogi is willing to pay out $5-6k for a rep that has 30 Ulesfia trx's and penalized other reps with higher goals but yet they bring in 100-300 trx's and they will make less then $1k. Does it take a math genius to figure out the lost the company is taking paying reps for such low goals. The company needs to find a better way of setting goals for reps. Its so not fair! One rep. can make tons of money for barely doing anything and the other reps with higher goals will be place on a PIP for not reaching their excessive higher goals.

Lets go to DM. I'm really surprise to see LP still holding on to her position. She doesn't do anything. How can your whole district fail at the NSM. Obviously, she didn't bother to prep them. Must been shopping at the boutiques and didn't have time.

Hopefully her Nazi RSD, TH will catch on. Though he does need to take a course on "How to treat people like human beings." Is it really hard to smile and be friendly and compassionate to others. God help us all if he was to run this company in the future. Everyone would be glad to be unemployed then working for this Nazi.

Of course, RT in Texas. Make sure you don't get on his bad side otherwise he'll make sure to have you fired. He's always moody. Ungrateful to his team and never satisfy.
    Things need to change or we will all be out of a job. Stop wasting money on Ulesfia mrkt and provide more coupons and samples, and stop increasing OODT pricing.

Not sure KF and MM can make the positive changes, don't forget their JC side kicks. Wouldn't be surprise if their next on the chopping blocks. BTW, we are off on Monday.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

From paragraph 1 - you're right - how can a JAPANESE company not have good tech support?

From paragraph 2 - This has been going on for YEARS. For those who remember when First Horizon sold Tanafed - goals were upwards of 2000/qtr in the southeast with very little payout if any while those in expanding territories (like Montana, etc.) got $15K+ bonuses for 75 scripts. It's ridiculous.

Paragraph 3 - LP has held on to the DM position because she has shit on so many people to get to the top. Nothing matters except HER. Nothing.

Paragraph 4 - TH - This is one who has really forgotten what it's like to carry the bag. He's an ass. His day will eventually come, I just hope I'm here to see it.

Paragraph 5 - Perfect description. Nothing else need be said.

Happy Presidents Day everybody.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

oops, put a word in that won't make it past muster:

From paragraph 1 - you're right - how can a YEPANESE company not have good tech support?

From paragraph 2 - This has been going on for YEARS. For those who remember when First Horizon sold Tanafed - goals were upwards of 2000/qtr in the southeast with very little payout if any while those in expanding territories (like Montana, etc.) got $15K+ bonuses for 75 scripts. It's ridiculous.

Paragraph 3 - LP has held on to the DM position because she has shit on so many people to get to the top. Nothing matters except HER. Nothing.

Paragraph 4 - TH - This is one who has really forgotten what it's like to carry the bag. He's an ass. His day will eventually come, I just hope I'm here to see it.

Paragraph 5 - Perfect description. Nothing else need be said.

Happy Presidents Day everybody.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What's the story behind this?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

what's with the paragraph thing

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Easy. You bring in an HR Manager who thinks he's Stalin in from New Jersey, have him be personally agressive and abrasive to all of corporate IT. Have almost all of support leave (not let go, leave). Bring in New Jersey IT, a couple of guys used to supporting a single small office to handle the corporate back end. Massive Outages. It's not the Japanese directly, it's fact that the Japanese put thier small minded office thugs from Jersey in charge.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

In response to the bonus issue....I wouldn't mind being paid on TRx - medicaid. What is the point of paying somebody a huge bonus when it is medicaid and the net gain is extremely low in comparison to any other scrip. NOW THAT WOULD BE FAIR!!!!!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

More and more big pharma companies are moving to the (TRx - medicaid) model.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is Dr. Shah still around? Or did he come back?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That guy was in over his head from day one. Whoever thought a lab manager would make a good CEO was nuts. That was definetly the first mistake Shionogi made when dealing with how PF and DB had left the company.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OK, so a rep hates her territory. Threatens her boss that she is going to leave the company unless he moves her. He allows her to move 2 hours from the center of her territory to retain her. Then fires the rep of the territory she moved in to, and appoints her the very same day into the Vacant territory. At least we will all be saved the complaints she makes daily about driving all day. Funny she doesn't put it together that the reason why she drives 3 hours a day was her own choice. Why would a manager allow that? The mileage on the company car is exponentially increased, not to mention the costs of overnights since she chose to live so far from her territory. That's a smart business decision. These DM's and RM's are obviously very qualified for their positions. They have the companies best interest at heart. I'm glad the company is going down the toilet, and management is effectively utilizing company assets.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You're not very smart, are you? She is now in a territory that is going to be REALIGNED in the next great shake-up of this great yippie yi oh company.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I doubt that. Her old territory was more rural. Her current territory is in a major metropolitan area. The rep that had it was ranked #1, and had less than 50% medicaid. She was fired b/c she didn't sync her I pac on a Tuesday, obviously her boss had it in for her. and probably because she didn't have a boob job.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You just showed how stupid you really are. There will be a realignment that will incorporate most of her old territory with her new one.

As for the syncing, that's a out and out lie. There are plenty of times I don't sync and nothing is ever said about it.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dogs fighting over table scraps. Damn. I hope you guys find something better so you can leave that sinking ship.

I just wish it hadn't turned out this way. What a scam PF ran.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

MM is an idiot....how did he get his job?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

MM is actually the only good thing that this company got from S-P. He actually has good ideas. He doesn't want to pay on Medicaid, he wants to get us better computers (which I know can go either way), he wants marketing and samples to be "pulled" instead of "pushed." that will save the company a lot of money. Have you even talked to him, or are you just saying that b/c he came from S-P?

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You must be talking about Rob Thomas. I heard about that. He's been making bad decisions since he got here. He was obviously blinded by her beauty

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No joke. Not Syncing. It is ridiculous. Especially because nothing has ever been said about it before. I agree that's not the reason. Reason is the rep pointed out when the manager would contradict himself, or ask for an apology when he would blow up and yell for no justified reason. She would challenge him when his strategies were less than thought out, and offer suggestions and advice on conference calls. He actually told another rep that he didn't like that she asked questions on conference calls, which is kinda the point of a conference call. ie
    "conference". He felt intimidated by her business skills and her ability to get along with everyone, when no one liked him. It is kindof sad really. Sucks for her. but even more apparent that he has no management skills. I think there are a variety of personalities in sales. And you would think that a Sales District Manager would have the ability to manage all types of personalities. This particular manager has a LONG reputation of not effectively managing people that have a different personality than him. which was proven when we did the myers briggs personality profiling.

Once again, not sure how it got past the RM.