Company Finally Sold

Discussion in 'Victory Pharma' started by Anonymous, Jun 29, 2011 at 7:19 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does anyone know if the deal is complete. Word on the street is the company has been sold...lock ...stock.. and barrel.....

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

FAR from a done deal......Will history repeat itself?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I heard the same thing. When will this deal be finalized? Or, is it really ever going to happen?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes it's true. I just confirmed with my manager. He said we should hear an announcement soon.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bring it on!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So who is the buyer?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A company that is looking to distract the share holders from their real bussiness and try to promote old me too subpar produces like VICTORY...tHIS IS WHAT THIS COMPANY WAS BUILT FOR ....come to pappa....

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

can someone say if this is really true? there has not been any sign to say that is has been a recent possibility

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Shionogi/Sciele bought us. Get ready Victory reps, 3 month severance coming your way

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

3 months severance is too much....Victory is cheap....good luck guys!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

read your agreement dbags, for all SALES REPS 2 WEEKS SEVERENCE PAY, FOR ALL MANAGERS 3 MONTH SEVERENCE PAY...idiots good luck with the prsident clubs 15 cents a stock option as well...might not even get that with all the chaos with federal

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why would Sciele try and buy Victory when the deal fell through 3 years ago? Are you sure you didn't read an article on Google from 2009? Where are you getting your information from?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who is your manager?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dont be blind to the facts. I have also heard the same thing from a TM who talked to Mike. This is real.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

hahahah please mike is the fakest one here. Even if he knew, he wouldn't spit a word out to a lowly TM until you already were under new ownership. This company would never make the same mistake twice... letting the sales force know we've been sold before the deal is done. That is what happened last time and it was a complete disaster. And Im sure Shinogi is thanking their lucky stars that the deal fell threw last year and they were able to run from this sinking ship. Naprelan patent running out, other products going nowhere, possible me-too anti emetic in the pipeline, woo hoo what a deal to be had!!! People are just stirring up the pot just to be a$$holes. Regardless, anyone who can find a better job than this place should always take it!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

and this rumor is posted on the shionogi board

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Company is not sold, nor is it going to be. This is a lie / rumor. Who would buy this company, seriously?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So that means it must be true!!! Haha u people are losers. Of course it's posted there... That's how cafepharma rumors work. Dumb people with no lives plant these 'ideas' on both company's boards and then watch dumbasses like yourself go crazy over them.Ugh victory... Typical rookies that don't know shit...

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I know this company can't survive medium or long term on me too products that provide no benefit to patients.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

what is medium term>? And yes this company can survive. Because business is business and if u buy products for pennies and can turn them around and make nickels, then u got yourself some revenues. Simple math. Not every company is out there curing cancer these days.