COMPANY IS MICRO MANAGEMENT CITY!!!

Discussion in 'Sage Therapeutics' started by anonymous, Nov 30, 2018 at 10:25 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

None of you, and I repeat, none of you....have a product to sell. Stop calling the kettle black. You’re all a money drain right now.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

YES!! Please, Home Office, do something about this! PLEASE do the right thing!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I see what you did right there. Divert the well thought out points made. What points,exactly, do you disagree with? Be a part of the solution, not part of the problem. Our upper management is bloated and needs adjustments. End of story. Oh, and quit riding with me every 3-4 weeks. It’s getting old, real fast.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Fake news. Total BS post. Go
    Back and troll the other boards where you worked for the same Jon Coktoasten. Really pitiful that somebody who does not even work at Sage takes the time to post this type of crap. Titrations your meds please

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

THANK YOU. I can't even begin to tell you how much this is the talk amongst all of the KAM's and TBS's. I have never had a manager that seemingly has nothing else to do but ride our asses. They seem very insecure to me with rookie management skills. This is not a fun job at all. Just this fact alone has started a frenzy towards a lot of people looking for better jobs. Why doesn't Sage just get it? I've heard horror stories about one of the AD's that leaves constant messages out to each employee as if it is a personal message, but in reality just copies the same exact message to everyone without changing a thing. Embarrassing. The cut and paste routine is so, so insincere. I guess they don't realize everyone talks and reads their messages to each other in disbelief. I got offered to go back to my old job and my husband thinks I should just do it. I was ready for a new launch, but there is something to be said with having a manager be your advocate instead of a constant micromanager shadow.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Please go back ASAP. And thank you

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Truth hurts doesn't it? I appreciated their honesty and I'm sure most other do as well. Stop trolling the board RBD.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That was not a BS post. I worked at Otsuka 4 years ago and this jerk Coktoasten was my manager. I feel bad for the rep that is working for him out west. It is a cry for help. Nobody deserves to work for a micromanager like Coktoasten no matter how handsome he is.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My friend. There is nobody managing in the West from Otsuka so please go troll somewhere else.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It is an effort to distract from the real messages on here. It is a common technique for members of management to try to shut down real issues, such as the micromanagers at Sage.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dude, get a grip. Coktoasten worked briefly at Otsuka before getting let go. I know what I am talking about.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Grip this. He doesn’t work for Sage. So you don’t know shit.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There are lots of nervous JnJ and Allergan reps here - good sign for SAGE! Classic prep-launch BS from competitor trolls.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lots of nervous Sage reps too. They see the ending of their career.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I have no idea why you are protecting Coktoasten. He clearly works there. I spoke to him briefly in Florida. You need to move on fella!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My RBD is a female and I was really excited to work for her and a pro-women organization. She is the worst manager I have ever had! She is desperate, unprofessional, and micromanages us to death. She has made the job unbearable for any of us. I have never experienced anything like this before. My last manager was always available and would help with any problem. They would possibly come with me in my territory about 3 times a year when I had an important account I wanted them to visit. That was reasonable and they left it up to me to bring them in when necessary. Many providers do not want managers coming into their offices. I thought my RBD was an experienced manager, but she just doesn't possess the skills of a good manager.
    Four very important skills she DOES NOT Possess
    1. She is a terrible listener.
    2. She never encourages us to be our own leaders
    3. She does not motivate and Inspire any of us
    4. She is the opposite of humble

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Im so sorry for you. Its horrible to feel like that about your manager. My last manager was the exact same way. I recently resigned and now I feel valued and appreciated again. My manager is awesome now. My old manager use to ride with everyone on our team for two days once a month. She was the reason that I left the company. Prior to that company my manager rode with us when we needed them to and let us run our business our way. It makes me thankful now that I didnt come to work for Sage. Good luck to you!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Unfortunately, that is how a lot of rookie managers manage. They dont have the same kind of experience as the rest of the team and they feel they have to prove something so they micromanage you to death. It wont get any better. Good luck to you!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He worked for Otsuka and he also works here. You are correct!!