COMPANY IS MICRO MANAGEMENT CITY!!!

Discussion in 'Sage Therapeutics' started by anonymous, Nov 30, 2018 at 10:25 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I completely agree with you! Coktoasten is a jerk and I wish he would quit!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

WE ALL AGREE! HOLY SHIT THIS GUY IS INSANE!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

yes. Weird e-mails meant to inspire. Are you picking up what I’m laying down?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They don't inspire at all. They are insincere, mass produced emails that demotivate, especially the ones that are created to look like a special distinctive email to one individual. They didn't consider that people talk and compare notes? It isn't a good thing when a leader utilizes cut and paste to produce mass emails with the sole purpose to make it look like they have sent a direct personal email to a specific employee. Then everyone finds out they all have received the same exact, word-for-word email. It not only is insincere but emphasizes the fact that CB is not an honest person. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. So many people do not trust CB and are understandably very uncomfortable around him. Even the emails created to go out to everyone are plagiarized. They can be copied and Googled and searched on the internet and found to be someone else's work. Please stop using the phrase "I love that!" as it is so extremely condescending and insincere.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Did he plagiarize the most recent motivational “hobbit” one? He always copies Battin on them. Battin has got to think he’s crazy too, right?!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes I am! Coktoasten is a crazy MOFO! I have been saying it for weeks! Hope this has been helpful!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This news is all over the west coast too. I used to work at a same previous company and my manager couldn't stand him. He did the same stuff there and you would have thought he would understand by now that it isn't welcomed. How do people like this always seem to snowball everyone in the beginning? Watch your backs.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The bigger question is how do people like this keep getting manager jobs with pharmaceutical companies?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Coktoasten has gotten where he is based solely on his good looks. He is a complete and total airhead.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

ok that only explains a very small part of it. Everyone knows everyone in this industry and for those of us who have been around a while, we all know who the bad ones are. You mean to tell me that no one is picking up their phone and calling around to get the real story? No one? Sorry, I don’t buy it. I worked for someone who was FIRED from their last 3 manager jobs and yet continues to get hired. Something is seriously wrong with the system and the people who ignore the evidence right in front of their eyes are complicit.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That’s weird. Why would someone do that

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Uh to check someone out before you hire them .People are willing to talk off the record.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why would someone be complicit in employing a known shitty manager

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I hope you're being sarcastic. Anyone who hires a manager they know is bad but chooses to overlook it for whatever reason is contributing to the problem, not the solution and should be held accountable when said manager acts like an ass.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Your own statement contradicts itself. You said it yourself "I worked for someone who was FIRED from their last 3 manager jobs and yet continues to get hired." Companies can't disclose that someone was fired. Individuals that tell the "real story" could set themselves up for a lawsuit if not accurate. Some were lucky to get decent RBD's, whereas others live in hell with bad ones.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I agree that companies cannot disclose a person was fired (or more likely forced to resign) but you would also agree that once someone is hired in pharma, it is excruciatingly difficult to get rid of them and the damage left behind lingers. That's why I would do a lot of checking, perhaps even reading these posts! before hiring someone. Lawsuits? Highly unlikely

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Seriously, am I the only one that does not find Coktoasten to be handsome at all?

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i am haunted by the thought of Coktoasten

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nice name. Can we call him cok for short?