Company policy for spouse at poa?

Discussion in 'Novo Nordisk' started by anonymous, Sep 16, 2019 at 7:15 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What actually is our policy if a spouse were to pay their own way?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nobody cares what room you go back to at the end of the day.
    Obviously...
    That's why there's so much rampant infidelity at these damn gatherings!
    DBMs and RBDs are the WORST!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Since your “wife” is a bottom it’s all good.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The actual policy does not allow this, so be careful of teammates and DBL...

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Its totally fine the Bears Fan in Chicago brings his bottom to all the Milwaukee meetings.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nope and nope. Unless they are staying before or afterwards, as many do, on your own dime. Not during the meetings. I would recommend having them meet you afterwards and you can extend your stay.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They can’t stay in the same room as you. That’s the only thing the policy states.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The spouse cannot stay in the company-paid room for the employee.
    However, the employee can stay in the spouse-paid room. Nobody cares about that.
    Just get to your meeting on time.
    The employee can sleep in whatever room they want to... just ask most of the DBMs and RBDs.
    Some of them go to a different room every night.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Plenty of people bring their spouse to these meetings. No one is checking rooms.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Doe you like Harry dill doe?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ok. Not sure what point you’re trying to make. I just told you what the policy says.8

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thank you for informing me. Unfortunately, unless the information is presented to me in a digital format, with an ipad, and delivered with graphics and citations, I am unlikely to be convinced by your messaging. And what did you bring for lunch?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You’re a fucking idiot. Read that on your iPad.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Did I strike a note?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not really. I just wanted to point out what a douchebag you are for trying to hijack multiple threads to complain about iPads. iPads are here to stay...odds are, you aren’t.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Truth.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Great Job, Nostradamus! You got me all figured out.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

have been here for over 15 years and been to many, many meetings. in all honesty never heard of or saw a spouse around during the meeting week, but definitely before/ afterwards. My wife has flown in to vegas, etc the last day of our meetings a few times in the past and we simply extended our stay at the hotel ( at our expense of course) through the weekend. I would highly recommend it, saves you from the stress of rushing around that last day when everyone else is flying home.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm not saying everyone does it, but it does happen. And most people do know the policy, which is why they don't advertise that their spouse is there. My point was that no one is going to check your room; just be discrete.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Actually, Nostradamus supposedly predicted the future. You revealed yourself as a douche before I pointed it out. Not the best comparison, but I appreciate the fact that you owned what you are. Nice job.