Company So Disrespectful To Reps

Discussion in 'Olympus' started by Anonymous, Jun 10, 2015 at 1:37 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why would Todd fire someone???? he didn't at Smith & Nephew so why should he start now??

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So you are stating for the record that you worked for Smith & Nephew. Anyone know who this troll douchebag is?
    Probably A talent acq douche

3. Doug King

Doug King Guest

They are all total assholes

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Maybe a different adjective to describe them? Assholes actually serve a useful purpose!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Let's cut Managements pay in half. This Uro Comp plan is bullshit!
    Out with corporate fucking Kool-Aid!

Remember, Finance and Nils are fucking you at every turn!
    Remember that the next time you see Nils Fucking Ericson.

What a cheese dick.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dear Nacho Abia,

Fire the following useless Dicks:

Barrett Johnston
    Peter Crowley
    Richard Reynolds
    Nils Ericson
    Sales Ops Dick

Let's figure out how to get on contracts and lose the dead weight.

Todd, thought you were going to do some house cleaning?
    We need it badly!

7. By the end of summer, this place will be a ghost town. Paper is being sent out across the country...

Do not interview or work for Olympus. It is a corrupt company with very evil management in place.

8. I have a request. Please cut the RVP compensation along with the TM compensation. While you are at it cut the AVP & VP compensation as well. Then shut will really hit the fan...Pieces of shit OCA Management trying to turn Olympus into Home Depot, where the TM's are nothing more than illegals looking to work for cash at 7am out front of the local Home Depot! Next thing they will cut the fucking Health Insurance Plan...
    Fuck You Olympus!
    Fuck You!!
    Get it yet?

9. SOD Blows

SOD Blows Guest

11. The end is near for Olympus.
    There's no doubt this place is about to go under.

12. Urology RVP & HR about to get their asses sued into the ground for defamation of character. Several more lawsuits heading to Center Valley. This company never learns its lesson.

13. Do not interview or accept an offer from Olympus. You have been warned, and you will be sorry if you do.

What a shithole!

14. OCA Blows

OCA Blows Guest

Do not interview or accept an offer with Olympus. I promise you, that it's the wrong decision. I have been here 10 years. When Olympus bought out Gyrus/ACMI they ruined our company with their shitty, cheap, and disrespectful business practices! Stay away!

15. Bad News....

Bad News.... Guest

Not supposed to share this, but oh well.
    People are resigning all over the USA from Olympus. I have seen 8 resignations last week alone, as well as 1 resignation this morning. This doesn't count terminations where the manager is forcing a rep out, who probably doesn't deserve that in the first place.
    This company does not care about its employees or their families. Managers only want to hire their buddies and create their own football teams if you will. The morale couldn't be lower at Olympus. I and several of my colleagues are looking to get out of here as well.
    Good luck everyone!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Everyone I talk to is in the process of leaving. Everyone!

17. Wow!

Wow! Guest

It's starting to work!
    Olympus cannot find candidates to backfill all if the job openings it has. This is phase 2, where the company loses major revenue because they don't have rep coverage and the begin to lose sales. Phase 3 is when management freaks out and major layoffs and terminations at the top begin.
    Have fun on the Titanic boys!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I call BULLSHIT - not happening, dingle berry hanging from your mama's ass.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sure, call bullshit. Go look at the open positions on Ozone. There have been 38 rep or mgr positions posted since June 1st...June 1st!! Don't tell me there is not a systemic culture problem with corporate. That's where the real change is needed. Let's start in Finance...

20. Fantastic & honest posting here. I just checked OZONE. Spot on!
    38 rep & mgr positions posted since June 1st. This place is a slime bucket.
    Hopefully accepting offer by end of the week and then I can tell my AVP to eat shit!
    Exit interview with Samantha Whorenung is a feudal enterprise.

Keep the posts coming about corporate people. Momentum is building and there will be fallout.

Disgusted RVP