Company So Disrespectful To Reps

Discussion in 'Olympus' started by Anonymous, Jun 10, 2015 at 1:37 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

RVPs leaving too

2. Doucheville

Doucheville Guest

Actually 40 open rep & Mgr postings on Ozone. Just checked. Endocorp July it will be 80 open positions.....
    We can keep going and will.
    Do not interview or accept an open territory with Olympus. You will be very sorry if you do.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

40 openings out of 1,000 Rep and RVP positions with GI and Surgical. Many openings because the Rep was fired and on a CAP.

4. Here we go again with the same old song and dance. It must be the reps fault because some douchebag insecure dick RVP can't handle a rep who knows how to do his job without even having a manager, and the simpleton pussy RVP's ego just can't handle it, so said rep is put on a CAP plan. FUCK CORPORATE DOUCHES.

BTW, alot of those opening's are not GI, those are urology, energy, and ent. I'm the guy who does his job, you must be the other guy. Also, dead give away that you are also an RVP douchebag.
    Piss up a rope.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

4% of a sales force in a single month is a lot of people...the stats do not lie. And I highly doubt all of the reps were fired. In fact, Olympus does not have a history of firing reps very often. I have worked for Olympus for 10 years and only know of 3 reps who were actually fired. Most reps (and is true at a lot of companies) leave on their own accord. Olympus' problem is the reps no longer believe the company has their back and know Olympus is not willing to pay market commission rates, thus they are leaving for better opportunities. If corporate does not realize this, things will never change and many, many more reps will leave. You can't replace talent, experience and relationships overnight, which is a major threat to market share. The concept is very simple corporate crony...

6. Everyone is leaving.
    Watch and learn my friend. Watch and learn.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

EVERYONE

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What is going on with Olympus Surgical Energy? Where are all the experienced employees going to? OSTA in Brooklyn Park is a joke to work for right now I am not sure what happened to the quality products and management that used to be associated with Gyrus ACMI. You have the likes of Lim, Dobbs and Fahy running the place into the ground.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

YOU didn't mention the leader of the pack. he is the one to inspire us , the one I want to follow into battle ? He is the one that is suppose to really understand. he is self serving , he has a track record of what maybe 7 years in sales. PATHETIC, MR MOORE. HEY IF WE FOLOOW THE SMD IT WILL GET US TO THE PROMISED LAND > BA HA HA . I WAS BETTER OFF IN RENTAL CARS , AND THIS IS DEVICE SALES> HE IS THE REASON I WANT OUT < HE WASNT HERE WHEN I WAS HIRED AND HE IS THE REASON I WANT OUT

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm considering a position at Olympus. How do their products compare to the competition?

12. Dear "Im considering a position with Olympus poster",

FUCK OFF.
    EAT SHIT AND DIE!!!!!
    YOU ARE EITHER MANAGEMENT OR A TOTAL FUCKING MORON.
    EITHER WAY PISS OFF FAGGOT!

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:o_O

13. Sounds like things are going really smoothly over there at Olympus

14. Word on the street is they are lining up managers to be fired this year, if metrics are not hit. With no money in the coffers, shit just got real. Uro commission without a doubt is set for 5% come April 1.
    You have total brain damage if you stay working as a rep at Olympus.
    #MassExodusOlympus#

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

ET has been at 5%

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

sad what has happened to this company

17. Working for Olympus us soul-robbing. Management are slimeballs.

Everyone is resigning....
    Goodbye Olympus.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Anyone in sales is miserable working for this shit shop.
    Olympus is about to get pounded again by a congressional inquiry on the 35 deaths from Superbug. This is going to be devastating to the GI business. Health systems have already switched GI Systems.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm considering a job at Olympus. How is the management team?

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Another dickhead manager or talent acq. douche trying to pretend that they want to work at Olympus. Asking what its like to work at Olympus, is like asking someone what it feels like to be jabbed in the balls with an ice pick. Moron!

Olympus continues to try and rip posts down to try and cover the severe embarrassment that is known as OCA! A day late and a dollar short my friend.
    Reps are interviewing all over the country to get out of this place. Does that answer your question Mr. RVP?