Company So Disrespectful To Reps

Discussion in 'Olympus' started by Anonymous, Jun 10, 2015 at 1:37 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm considering a position in the urology division. Do you get a company car with that?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes, BMW 5 Series....not the Tesla we were promised.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I do not think that Olympus does company cars, but I could be wrong. I believe that they do a car allowance. Smart asses like the poster above really need to stay off of this site.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Right. You're wrong. -S.A.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It would be nice if someone could just answer my original question. Does Olympus give company cars?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

YES

7. S.A.

S.A. Guest

S.A. to D.A.

Yes, phasing out the vehicle allowance to company vehicle where you are responsible for partial payment.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What's going on at this place?

9. OCA Openings

OCA Openings Guest

Why would anyone consider a position with Olympus Urology?

Consider this, ask the RVP what the monthly comp was in the past 6 months, and also ask the RVP why the position is open.

Then totally rethink your totally stupid idea of working for Olympus. Totally amazing. Have you not read the thousands of posts on here? Most of it is very useful information, use it.

10. SOD Sucks

SOD Sucks Guest

It takes a special kind of moron to interview at Olympus. That, or one desperate fucking sales rep. You do not want to work for Olympus. Peoples stupidity always amazes me.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agree. There is very useful information on this forum. This site has historically produced disgruntled reps, however Olympus has truly fallen from the ranks of reputable companies. Not only have a select few ruined hundreds of reps lives to produce a respectable income, the company's name is front and center of several nasty cover-ups, which will lead to further lawsuits. And the real truth is one more misstep, we lose the Federal Supply Contract, which will all but shut the doors.

For the record, I have 11 very successful years under my belt with Olympus. At the first solid opportunity to come my way, I will be resigning. It is just a matter of time before many more follow suit...Stay away from Olympus, there IS a better job out there.

Congrats Olympus suits, you have successfully screwed up a once proud and respectable company...

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Very well said. I am almost in the exact same situation as you. It is beyond words how bad this has gotten. No one would believe how bad until they experience it for themselves. The helpless look in our management faces that says to any rep it is time to go.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The reps in the field are not alone in feeling like management sucks. The internal culture continues to decline. Amazing how some of the shittiest managers keep their positions and others get let go no justice in this company. Wonderful example is Fahy being brought back into the company. We should have let well enough alone and not hired him for a second round of being a big douche.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How about the SE divisions managers? Hardly any of them even made their numbers as reps or never where reps. What a bizarre world where your so called leaders have no clue how to actually do the job. Their suggestions at meetings are sophomoric. It is hard to actually respond to them in a serious manner.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Looks like Hiroyuki Sasa is visiting Surgical in our Southborough, MA facility today.

16. WARNING

WARNING Guest

Do not inteview or apply for a job at Olympus in sales.
    It is a dead end. There is no pay and no ability to move up in the organization. Management continues to treat sales like shit on a stick.
    Olympus is run by super corrupt Japanese criminals. We all laugh our asses off at how many posts you dilweeds in management rip down. This will not stop. The stock will continue to plummet.
    Down $11 per share in 4 months. Its over boys, time to abandon ship.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Has anyone entered the Corp "contest" and posted a review on Glassdoor? Can a company really reward or incentivize its employees in posting positive reviews on Glassdoor.com?

18. Why would a rep ever post something positive regarding Olympus? That place is a super shithole. No one gives a shit about anyone at Olympus except for their own salary & benefits. Please listen and find a new job before the major reorganization on January 5th. Olympus is cleaning house and combining divisions. Huge loss within energy business is the driving force behind this. This post will get ripped down, but it is very true!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Every year we hear the this is the year 'Olympus is combining divisions' warning and so far the sky has not fallen. I guess you'll be back same time next year. Thanks.

20. SOD

SOD Guest

This is happening whether you suck and swallow managements dick or not.
    Thanks for being a total piece of shit Sales Ops Dick!

Major Reorganization happening January 5th, 2017.