Company Trip

Discussion in 'Zyber Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, Mar 2, 2013 at 10:51 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Summit winners get screwed! Turks and What? We were promised Bermuda. I feel like I was going to Fiji and ended up in Tampa? Bermuda is a top destination in the world! They only had to take 4 GI reps instead of 10. Why not use that savings to take more than ten peds reps, or why not take us to Bermuda as promised instead of cheaping out? what happened to BB's speech about if we hit 20 million asking Coop to take everyone to Hawaii. We killed it! 20 million was a pie in the sky dream in the beginning! Not even a pat on the back. What happened to the speech, (make no mistake you are the engine that dives the company!) Companies who show no appreciation for its employees lose employees! Take away the top 20 peds reps and you are bankrupt! SHOW APPRECIATION! Don't cheap out on your promises! Don't try to say 5 days in Turks with no booz and 3meals a day is good either. Past trips no wallet needed. Cheap Cheap Cheap!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Way to go. You didn't even win this trip because if you had you would know the reason for the change in location. And it is all inclusive you idiot. Methinks someone is a sore loser and based on the rankings it's not hard to figure out who. Get outta here with this nonsense!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What did you expect? The company totally sucks and they lie about everything. The base pay sucks, the bonus sucks, the managers suck, the whole company just sucks. Get the message? This is the worst company I have ever worked for. Everyone is out there trying to get the hell out of here. I expect an offer next week. I will miss my fellow sales representatives and that's it. DO NOT APPLY FOR THIS COMPANY!