COMPANY UNSTABLE, WITH ONE PRODUCT, AND MANAGEMENT IS A REVOLVING DOOR

Discussion in 'Thrombogenics' started by Anonymous, Jan 25, 2014 at 12:21 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He is an idiot but no one is doing anything about it

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not one person has a clue how to increase sales. We are going to do this and that and we have yet to do this and that.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How will you sell the drug and say works on less than 20% of the patient population. Doesn't sound to confident, the drug should go back to he drawing board. Desire bailed, who is next?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

its a terrible drug!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Perhaps an idea would be to let Alcon handle the US, that is if they want to take it. Surely they have a plan of action on selling the single drug since KS is only giving his full attention to ss and not jetrea.

Let the professionals take over!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

CJ why is this happening, have you complained, has anyone, or is it that it won't be heard?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LB not sure what your role is. Do you still work here? Oh that's right, one more person that gets paid to do nothing!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah, what about the ridiculous extended executive team, give us a break with that home wrecker and most non performing queen! Why can't you do ANYTHING! People need to beg you to do work! PHD why is LR's role? Give us a break! Please resign and get out and take that loser with you, oh and don't forget the president that was!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

HL please keep your non profit nonsense home, you've got a lot of nerve girl. I got one, sell your car and donate the proceeds.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

DCP now that you're in Corporate Development, can you explain what it is that you do? Did those Belgians stick you there?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I run the company stupid!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

haha

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

it's so funny to see that WC and DH are no longer with the company but still busy posting on this site; not to mention their other little loyalty buddies who are still here like CB.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No one is jealous. We all have some concerns.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I doubt they spend their time on this crap. You have your own issues, I bet you are someone else's little buddy. It is sad that you choose to post someone's initials and you know nothing.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What's sad is that everyone up here is only speculating and accusing others of things and none of us up here have shown any facts to substantiate anything. Do u really think anybody wants to see the company fail? most here want it to succeed. For those of u saying that u want it to fail, U are a sad bunch. I can't speak for Belgium, but I think those of us here in the US want to help this company succeed. if the two or three of u up here that keep trying to stir the pot, would be adult and add to the solution and not the problem maybe we could see even more progress. And before any assumptions are made about who this is, I'm one of the RAMs that care.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Very sad. Thanks for caring! Very sweet of you.
    I don't think anyone wants it to fail either. It's about having the wrong leaders. Leaders that cheat, steal, lie, gossip and something that lack the knowledge that is needed to truly run the business. I have to say that I've never worked for a company where the CEO was so transparent in his wrongdoings. Follow the rules to some and then do what you need to do to others. That my dear is the sad part!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And when the CEO, our leader, leads in such a way, people follow by example.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Everyone including senior management, executive management and even RBMs cheated, stole, lied and gossiped. Not just the CEO. CEO is scum and hired scum to run the show. This organization basically runs likes the mafia.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: Notice to all who use this pathetic forum

I know more than you want me to know