Company VERY UNSTABLE

Discussion in 'Thrombogenics' started by Anonymous, Jan 17, 2014 at 7:45 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anyone looking for a job, bypass thrombogenics, COMPANY VERY UNSTABLE!!!!!!

MANAGEMENT IS CONSTANTLY CHANGING, ROM, DP, KS, PDH, CAMPBELL ALLIANCE WASTE OF MONEY!! ALL WE HAVE LEFT IS KS AND SS. PDH YOU CAN CONTINUE TO BE LR'S CEO AFTER IT'S ALL OVER.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

what a shit show!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Tip of the iceberg

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

CJ and AA you are next in line.

Both of you are the reason nothing is kept confidential.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Agreed

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It is true that things have been unstable since launch but if you speak to field sales and reim people you will find that they are happy with the recent changes in sales leadership and really feel that we are finally on the right road. a launch is tough but this one was even harder because we never had the right people in leadership...i think the recent changes are good because the managers in place understand the difference between primary care and speciality representatives and will treat us accordingly. that is a good thing and a vast departure from the former sales management approach. now if we can just get Belgium to give a decent bonus plan we may actually have a shot...

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

amen brotha

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

May be true, but this wont be enough to overcome the lackluster to poor performance of your drug and the refusal of retina docs to utilize it.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

the problem was not completely WC or DH's management, the problem is management in Belgium, so don't think the companies performance is going to excel now. the current Belgian's are not experts in this area and don't know how to manage. For a long period of time I worked with a colleague in Belgium and you could have said I worked with an animal. WTF. It was a power struggle and nothing, I mean nothing was accomplished.
    When you have that kind of collaboration, you have less than nothing.

DP I don't know what planet you are on, but you can't be blind to what Belgium management say about you. It's distasteful how bad they talk about you, and especially to the current managers at the office. Belgium puts you down and now managers in the US put you down too. There is no respect for you. Dude, I would find another place to work.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Even CJ who you supported, behind your back, does not support you. If it wasn't for you, she would have been out long ago, but you saved her. Now look, she wants her own office and could care less if they throw you out! This company sucks!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I've never seen men in corporate gossip as much as they at Thrombogenics….it's surreal. They're worse than high-school girls. The gossiping, the sabotaging, the blaming and the bickering is unbelievable. If they dedicate 1/4 of that energy towards work, this company would be in a better situation. Hope these insecure teenage girls grow up soon.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree with you, expecially ZA and AA, yall, best keep them doors open. People are speculating what yall do behinds closed doors.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's a small open office. Everything is transparent!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Two dopes, how many times do you have to ask the same question.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

accidently walked in on them during a private moment in the kitchen one early morning.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sense that way back

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Al would glen approve of ZA?