Company Wants and Needs a Lawsuit

Discussion in 'Teva Neuroscience' started by anonymous, Aug 3, 2020 at 9:50 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Enough of mixed messaging from corporate versus management. Metrics are being changed weekly while the corporate drones are claiming phase one for many. No field activity unless requested. Pandemic doesn't matter we want the same number of calls that we wanted prior to the virus, even though we have weeks of emails saying no field activity until we say. Pressure tactics to go into offices, virus be damned. Lawyer up because they are after you and they do not care at all about you. They are only covering themselves.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Anyone with management pressuring for call metrics that can only be met by field calls should go directly to HR and announce they cannot go in the filed at all for safety reasons. Save all communications.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes, record yourselves getting fired.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’m always amazed with field people that actually believe HR will help them. They represent management douchebags. Go to HR and you have just signed your death warrant. Don’t be such dumbasses. HR is not your friend.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’m always amazed with field people that actually believe HR will help them. They represent management douchebags. Go to HR and you have just signed your death warrant. Don’t be such dumbasses. HR is not your friend.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You make the previous posters point. This company is lying to the reps. They don't care about you here.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

"They don't care about you here"...What?????
    Maybe I'm missing something here or maybe you just work for an A-Hole of a manager, but it seems to me that all of us have continued getting a paycheck every 2 weeks since Covid hit. This company has asked very little of us in field sales and now that a few tools have been put in place to measure simple metrics, especially for those of us with limited access, i.e. veeva engage, virtual speaker programs, unlimited food budgets, etc....You want to complain that you have to get up in the morning and try to give back a few hours to the company putting food on your table?
    Damn, I thought all the self entitled cry babies had already left or got cut loose a year ago. It sounds like you deserved the letter you received for not trying, but rather settling for sucking off the system. Wait until you're out the door and then tell us how much your next employer cares about you. I can promise you that you wont be as fortunate, since it wont be in Pharma.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Letter?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A few “Tools” is right. Cooperate is full of Tools. No Q2 bonus for most of NS and SP and constant pressure for veeva engage. Bring back the KC crew. This NJ team is so desensitized it’s pathetic. Hope you like watching your sales force keep walking out the door. Screw loyalty, who’s loyal in this industry at the end of the day. Wake up

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dream on you old "Teva regime" hack. Those days are long gone and so is your "KC Crew" who never understood a true selling model. Riding the Copaxone wave all those year left this company without vision, except one we will never be able to erase from our minds (the mullet man bass player wanna-be). That was a once in a lifetime product that put the blinders on any future opportunities. Look at all the CEOs who moved through this organization until a true leader was finally brought on to right this ship.
    And as far as the sales force walking out the door, really? Who is leaving this industry right now. Oh yeh, only those able to retire. No one is or will be hiring and when all this Covid mess is over with, most Pharma companies as we know them today wont even be recognizable.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The culture here is gone. The major number of new hires at home office and corporate musical chairs has brought in all new people, and they treat this company and the salesforce like primary care reps with no training. Metrics is all they care about now. Numbers really are secondary. Just give them the metrics. That will make them happy. I have never seen such weak leadership and misguided incompetence. A total embarrassment. Parsipanny is full of box checkers and job justifiers that are scared to be seen as irrelevant, which most of them are. Newsflash for you shmucks, Engage is a horrible platform with glitches and problems. It will sell nothing and only frustrates the providers that are willing to humor us and play along for a few minutes. People have to outright beg for participation and it makes us all look pathetic. If you love doing surveys so much, ask doctors what their thoughts are on that platform.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Very interesting perspective on the Veeva Engage platform and spot on!!!
    I think if most companies would take the time to survey their offices, your comments would be 100% correct.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who have been put on plans this week? PIPs are going out to people that are not suppose to be actively calling on providers. Phase 1, but metrics are low so PIP! Get an attorney if you have one.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lawyer up. Corporate is mandating phase 1 stay home unless reactive (invited to an office), but pushing metrics that cannot be obtained. HR will destroy you if you speak with them. An attorney is the only way.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lawyer up. What a fucking idiot.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey, here's a thought, quit bitching about the "box checking" metrics and try and put forth some effort as opposed to complaining about the process! Teva is not taking away your ability to remotely interact with your offices or engage with providers via phone or iPad. Last I heard, we were still able to have meals delivered to offices whether or not we were allowed in. Last I heard there were still plenty of resources for virtual speaker programs, sampling and patient assistance. Last I heard the resources and tools that continue to be provided for us in the field are there for us to at least make a difference or act like we care.
    And the last time I checked, there was still a paycheck hitting my account every other week!

Yeh, see what lawyer will take on your case idiot!!!!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just checking in with poster # 17. Did you find that lawyer yet?
    Didn't think so....