Compensation doesn't add up

Discussion in 'Mallinckrodt' started by Anonymous, Feb 21, 2014 at 8:40 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So I start this opportunity with a $13k bump in base from my last position but my take home is now $200. less every pay period than my former position.

I think I am getting gouged with the high cost of health benefits here and out of pocket car costs.

I am hoping that the average $26k bonus payout is accurate or else my earnings bump is smoke and mirrors.

Anyone else find out that more salary = less take home after deductions here?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How much money do they deduct for car?
    Thanks

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I believe you are automatically enrolled in 401K at 3% and company matches it. Not sure. Check that out @ Ask HR. Also company car personal use deduction is $40.00 per paycheck, plus whatever benefits you signed up for. It all adds up.

The 26K at plan is not blue sky, but some things have to fall into place, like balanced portfolio bonus, etc. Sometimes its tough to make goal in both products.

If you are inVentiv, numbers are different for everything except bonus.

Best to you.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

$65 every 2 weeks

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

$65 every two weeks for cars that fall apart and have over 100,000 miles on them. Wow. Our health benefits are triple the cost of most pharmaceutical companies. Make sure that you ask about that before joining. Bonuses are inconsistent to say the least.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If this is the comp plan why would anyone work here??? No one from Cadence will stay!! Unless their plan will be different. 26,000 at plan is the worst I've ever heard. Sorry Mallinckrodt people. Just saying the truth. They will never keep talent . Looks like entry level comp!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you learn to work a little, you can make 15-20K a quarter.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think you must be abusing Exalgo and are putting Pennsaid in your eyes!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I've done it: The latter, not the former.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

huh???

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That is B.S. They will just increase your quota a week before the end of the quarter. Seriously, they just did it last quarter. I know it's unbelievable!!!