compensation for Botox rep

Discussion in 'Allergan' started by Anonymous, Aug 2, 2007 at 7:38 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Allergan doesn't care about its people, it was well documented in an employee survey they did a couple of years ago. The HR function is a joke, they have no clue how to retain people. All they care about is how to manage Wall Street, which they do very well.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

your fucking hr dept is a joke, they dont follow-up and its like pulling teeth to get someone to call you back. fuck this company; unprofessional assholes.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What you don't understand is that no big pharma company cares about anyone. The best advice anyone ever gave me was, "you control the job, don't let the job control you." So, if you have a stupid project due, get your ass home and do it before 5 and enjoy your life. This job ain't work it.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can anyone tell me the differences between the cosm. and the therap. botox divisions? (Trainning time/location, base, commission, etc?)
    Thank you.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

try google not cafepharma

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You obviously are not a Botox Cosmetic rep and you don't get it. Only those in this position "get it." Don't comment on things you are not fully understanding unless you have actually walked the walk.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

could i please get some figures?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm looking for a Botox recruiter, does anyone have a contact? If so, please post. Thanks!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Slick Willy

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Because I want a job. I think you would be fun to sell Botox and plus I could get free Botox.Love me some Botox. Great pay and Botox what else could u ask for

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Shallow. Delusional. Insane. And probabsbly partially 'slow' since its obvious you haven't been able to comprehend this thread. Good luck to you, may you find a job, and God bless.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Being a Botox consumer is great. Being a Botox rep is not. You buy groceries weekly, but that doesn't mean it's a good idea to get a job at a grocery store.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is the best thing I've seen yet. So true.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Only 20% of the reps in this division are at 100% of quota for this quarter. Goals here are unrealistic = bad bonus opportunity.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are you kidding? I can work for Bloomingdales and make $35,000 yr and pay $2,000 to get my Botox or work for your company ang get paid $70,000 and get no bonus but get my Botox for free?
    Quit your complaining! Who cares if the quotas are screwed up? I'll take free Botox all day long!!!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

you'll make a career move based on 3-4 treatments per year? Sounds like Bloomingdale has a real superstar on the roster. Guess what, you can get free lunch here too>

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I love the recent grad..... “ who is the Botox recruiter I want to sell that , I have a cosmetic license “ hahaha. Oh yeah by the way you have to have sales experience to sell a “150 K “ coveted position for some. And specifically medical sales experience .
    Welcome to the real world kid ...

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I make my goals almost every year as a Botox therapeutic rep. My salary with bonuses has averaged around $175- $185k for about the last 4 years. Just got a 4% raise which makes my base about $134 now. Hope this helps! Capitalized on that retention bonus when Pfizer almost bought us and will also with this recent retention bonus paid out 6 month after the Abbvie close. It’s not easy, but hard work pays off. Botox certainly doesn’t sell itself.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Another rep / caterer asking about entertainment budget because they need a crutch to access doctors.

Maybe you should move to Panera...