Compensation

Discussion in 'Santarus' started by Anonymous, Oct 29, 2012 at 2:14 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We all knew that 80% of commercial patients will get it for $10 was bs. Its part of their plan to pay us little bonus and cover their ass, while we look like assholes. I'm getting sick of my doctors telling me Glumetza is costing the patients $600 for a month supply or asking how much is it for cash payers. When its generic for $9 a month, yeah its twice a day but worth the the savings of $590.00. That is ridiculous. We lose credibility with them when we say most patients will get it for $10. Then they ask how much for patients without insurance and we are trained to say, its for commercial insurance patients doc. Come on Santarus. Now the Cycloset shit to deal with?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, we're tracking you. We know when you are picking up your gap-toothed brats and when you are at the gym. We have a program that can track patterns of use. Slackers beware!

Management

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You know when i'm at the gym??? Shit... I may actually have to get off my ass to work 3 hours a day. May Inventiv counterpart has been doing all of the work for me.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is a typical lazy ass Santarus rep. Get off your fat asses guys.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anyone know the Virginia Beach DM or Rep?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

fat ass? I work out 5 days a week from 2-4. now go get some signatures you fat bitch.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Fat bitch? Have you been to home office? I was there for training and there are defineltly a few fat cows there.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

santarus rep here- i've been on board approx 2 years, making around 22-25k per year in bonus. my numbers have been good, but not p club level. with the uceris kicker this year, and stock options around $3, i am hoping to walk away around 80k salary, 30-50k bonus, and 30k in options profits. i have awesome counterparts, and a great manager. i work hard, but life is good here at santarus.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks for the post upper management!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

30K in options profits? That ain't shit!!!

JD

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes it is a one time opportunity to make money on your options and Uceris. 2016 half their products go generic and there is nothing to make up for it. Your 2014 bonus will be scrap. Enjoy today with this company and keep your call average up. That is the management mentality. Little pharma stuck in a big pharma management profile. Small potatos!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

30k vested, lots more to come!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is an absolute lie. Bonus is pathetic at this company. The average first quarter payout was $2,500 and that might be a stretch. Mgt., we know what everyone else makes on bonus because the ranking repirt is based on bonus payout. After the second quarter is over the Uceris incentive dollars goes way down and it will be back to chump change. As to the stock options the new hires will not be making hardly any money off of options. The first year vested options will equate to less than five thousand so after taxes you are looking at a big $2,000 worth of options. Chump change

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

sounds like you came in at the wrong time, new hires... i just passed 6 figures with my options plus ESPP. i think we'll hit 30 by the end of the year. i am interested in how upper management is going to fill the big Glumetza/Zegerid void.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The bonus payouts are great if you know how to sell and actually go to work. Just look at California, New York and Texas. They have the best reps in the company.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you are not President Cup legel you are not even coming close to $25,000 to $30,000 in bonus. Who are you kidding? Reps ranked in the top ten for the first quarter walked with less than six thousand gross. That is a fact! The second quarter will be the same story, but not the third and fourth quarters because home office is cutting the bonus dollars and what a joke the new quotas r.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not true. Top reps made 10k. Jealous much?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The bonus payouts are far from great! Look at the top fifteen ranked reps and realize that the great majority of those reps made less than $5,000 for their first quarter bonus. That is a fact! Only a couple of reps will make good money and that no good

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't lie management. The top reps didn't make ten thousand nor did the top five. A couple of people made big money, but that is all. If you were ranked lower than the top five you did not receive a first quarter bonus of six grand - considerably less. That is a fact for sure so when the reps complain about low bonus payout they are telling the honest truth. Honest being the key word

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

All this is true. Bonus is below market standard. I work hard. I do well. But no where near what I made in a major company. Santarus is small. They will experience many growing pains. They are so freaked out about the past that they are In disbelief of there success. I only hope they realize that it is there sales team that is making it happen. They need to not piss off the people who are feet on the street. Share the wealth.