compensation

Discussion in 'AbbVie' started by anonymous, Nov 9, 2020 at 1:24 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How much does a new CNS specialty rep with 15 years in the industry make? Considering applying but make 130+ with current specialty job ... to the childish replies- FOff.... thank you in advance.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I have just over 10 yrs...multiple national awards and some projects that had true national impact through some marketing rotations. I’m at 163k so I say go for it.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sorry. But if you're applying to the legacy Allergan sales side, you will not be offered anything close to that. Big discrepancy between what Abbvie and Allergan pay is. You'll be told you'll make it up on B&C. Sometimes true, but not always.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The old Solvay reps make a good 20% more than Abbvie in the same position.

5. CNS rep

CNS rep Guest

Starting salary for CNS specialty is 80K

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That sucks... bad... way below what i make now... ill stay with the blue team!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thanks

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thank u...

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

how many super hot SEC cheerleaders could I hire and deploy for 80K annual.

same sales results if not better.

tenure in pharma is a mirage. If you are the good - go to device and make real money.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What is the starting salary for an hcv rep with 11 years industry experience? TIA

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

$115 plus bonus

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Device is good and so i small bio onc but good luck getting into either without knowing someone or having experience

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

why go to device...it’s fairly easy to stand out in pharma and get promoted- managed markets, RMM, dm etc... easy to make 225k or more a year and work a quarter of what the device reps are working. Yes some get paid more upper 200, low 300k but are working 60+ hours in cases. No thanks.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

true dat!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What’s the salary cap in base pay here? Truthful replies only.