Complete Employee Disaster

Discussion in 'Alcami' started by anonymous, Dec 14, 2017 at 9:21 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I've been out a few months. Best thing that has happened to me in my career and personally, both mentally and physically. In the months after my departure, I've seen that all of the things borne out on these boards to be true. The fake Glassdoor reviews, the acknowledgement from recruiters that they don't put people in Alcami deliberately due to their horrible reputation, the practice of public humiliation disguised as The Church of Sales and Operations Management and Emotional Intelligence, which indirectly caused and triggered the loss of a wonderful team member. S&OP, the way these people used it, was a farce. It was intellectual business garbage and an excuse to shame people into overworking themselves or quitting (their job or otherwise). I will never forgive these horrendous, unabashedly immoral and debased people for what they did to AAI.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I have been out for a while myself. BP is back to normal. Workweek is in the low 40 hours. And i actually eat lunch and relax a bit at noon.

I missed the fireworks when the RTO... whats the word....got all entropied. Thank heavens. Gosh how i would have loved to be a fly on the wall to hear the excuses and empty promises after that. I am sure that ** this time** management will fix the problem. Private message to my friends at WDS: if not already, start using the east entrance door

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

PPD filed to potentially go public again.

Do you remember when Fred took AAI public and the went bankrupt. This clown show makes those awful days make look great.

I can't wait for the company to give us our thanksgiving turkey and ham........BOHICA

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

WTF there will be no turkey or ham from allcrappy. You will get screwed.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It was a good Thanksgiving. Time with family, good food and drink, and time away from it all to recharge the battery, as some say.

Clearly, I no longer work at Alcami.

I did see that there are two jobs posted that I was initially shocked to see. Site director and EHS mgr.

At the risk of asking a dumb question, were these forced b/c of RTO? Or just coincidental timing?

Too bad. The real person responsible probably is still there.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Future proves past

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

message to employees. Know your history.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That turd must be pretty dry if it is catching on fire. Life at allshitty at the beach still sucks.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I started this thread two years ago, haven't been on in a year or so. Funny how times have changed. Got a real job where they value knowledge and experience. It's called happiness.
    Interesting that they are once again looking for high caliber people (like the position I held for a few months), and finding it more difficult to get entry level personnel.
    For the life of me I do not understand how this business exists. What is the point of treating people like shit?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Alcami EDI closing its doors!! MS got everything he deserved!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And now Weert. A part of their "Strategic Plan." Pathetic. Just do a fire sale and get it all over with. The slow implosion is tough to watch. I hope Klutzer and crew are proud. It didn't have to be this way, had you had even an inkling about leadership. Hard to believe Ted is still there when he was the puppet master to the whole disaster. Hello MDP? Anyone home? He should have followed SK and been gone before SH!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Crash and burn.

More than something i want to see. It is something that group has earned.

How’s that culture of accountability working out for ya?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Certainties:

Death
    Income taxes
    Mass departures from Alcami

three new Glassdoor posts after a stretch of relative quiet.

welcome, friends, to the start of the spring resignation tsunami

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Any headhunter worth their weight in salt will start circling the Germantown site looking for candidates ready to pluck and place in another Milwaukee area company.

beyond sad that SLT thinks they are doing things right.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A sad situation.

SK ruined Lonza Hopkinton and now Allcrappy is paying for his mismanagement.

Of course he had a lot of help from the rest of the SLT "team" (SLT = Stupid Lying Turds).

I can't imagine anyone would want to buy the ILM labs; they are in such a poor state.

A word of advice for those of you who remain, grease it up.

BOHICA

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

PW is the one who did the Germantown deal. His main motivation for that deal was that his golden parachute kicked in and so he took his money and ran. He has done the same thing (execute a deal/merger for a payday) since he left AAI. Smart business for him. Too bad the interests of the company and staff were a much lower priority than personal gain.

SK came later and made life miserable for all the peons that were left after the merger.

Living the dream.

Too bad Qasem Soleimani got splattered, he would fit right in as CEO. I am confident that the owners will find another miserable a-hole to run the place.

BOHICA

19. Chemguy

Chemguy new user

News flash: Ted Dolan fired - the celebrations start tonight.

20. Chemguy

Chemguy new user

fakeq likes this.