Complete incompetence

Discussion in 'Aimmune' started by anonymous, Jul 1, 2019 at 9:48 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Former home office employee here. This place is a disaster. I came here thinking it would be a great situation but with addition of the CEO (Jason D - Ultragenics) and the VP Commercial (RIchard S - Novartis) I knew this wasn’t remotely start up. There was upwards of 25% of attribution the first year with the company and I have heard it was around the same again for 2018. Mind you, this is before the commercial organization has been hired. All internal people. They are in over their heads and no one is open to feedback. You speak up and you can painted as difficult. That isn’t how start up works. I left a couple months back with zero regrets. Beware if you are seriously thinking that this a great place because of the pipeline. A great product won’t thrive with weak, inept leadership.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A friend interviewed for the field rep role not realizing this wasn’t a biologic in the sense of what she was currently selling but peanut protein in a pill and pulled out of the process. She saw on linked that some high up people have already left (VP Marketing and Sr. Director of Training - pre launch?). That speaks volumes. Enough said. I will stop buying into the hype of the “company to watch” and keep looking.

Thanks for this perspective.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The manager out of Chicago, Jovan, is an underwear model. How do you respect that? Ha ha!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Seriously? Now that is funny. I need to google that! I know at last three of the managers have never managed a field team. For a start up launch. Brilliant!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Google Jovon Milam.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Jovon Milam

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The Recruiters are clueless too. It’s too bad that a potentially good product has hired such inept leadership and clueless people recruiting for them. The recruiters hosed this company into believing they know how to recruit in this industry. Look at their industry experience on LinkedIn, ZERO!!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I actually had two amazing recruiters. First a guy that I have worked with before and his contract wasn’t renewed, then an awesome female from the east coast and she left. I get the feeling working with this company and a moving target is frustrating. Now they are using contract recruiters who seem confused.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

yea he is underwear model great brag book full of success

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I can only imagine the level of narcissism one has to have to want to be an underwear model. Obviously, he is good at bull shitting and bragging. Thus, I believe he is an unqualified imposter.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

At least look at his LinkedIn profile before you shoot off your mouth!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We have to admit the model gig undermines his leadership image, regardless of how much industry experience he has. Bigger question: Does he exercise the same poor judgment as a manager?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think he demonstrated excellent judgement by not advancing you to final interviews. Get over it already and move on.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

F YOU !!!! PERSONAL ATTACKS FROM A-HOLES LIKE YOU SHOULD GIT OFF CP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow, if that response is from someone who works at Aimmune that should answer your question about who they are hiring.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

ATTACKING THE LEADERSHIP IS NOT RECOMMENDED !!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Underwear is Fun to Wear!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Clearly, you are humiliated about your underwear career. And, you should be! It is low class and unprofessional. Wait until the doctors and HCP's find this out. You will lose all credibility and be the laughing stock. You are an embarrassment Aimmune and the entire medical industry. Let me ask you this, how did you have time to work out? Obviously, you were doing this during working hours, which is equivalent to steeling from Novartis.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

THREATENING IS NOT RECOMMENDED!